Chapter 22

Shiro POV

"Shiro calm down!" Keith said rushing out of the room.

"No! She's the reason Pidge was kidnapped! She's the one who's responsible for all of this!"

"Shiro, yelling isn't going to bring Pidge back, so just calm down. It'll get us nowhere"

After a bit I calmed down and dropped allura. "I know.... it's just-"

"I know Shiro, I would do the same if it happened with Lance, but it's not going to resolve anything"

I walk back into my room. "You better leave." Keith said to who I assume was allura. I hang my head as I sit on my bed.

"You stole Lances jacket again?"

"Yeah" he said putting the hood on and snuggling into into it "I love him and his stupid jacket."

I chuckle slightly "I wish Pidge had something of mine, or at least something to comfort her."

"Look, we'll get her back Shiro. Don't worry."

"I'm worried about what he'll do."

"Why don't you hang out with her lion."

"It's Midori..."

"What?"

"She named her lion Midori."  I say "You're  right though, I should talk to her" I walk towards the green lion hanger.

"Hey, Midori, Pidge has been taken. I thought you should know." Then her eyes lit up. "I thought you could only do that for Pidge?" Midori laid down on her stomach, while I sat on the floor. "I'm honestly a mess. I thought that I was the reason she got kidnapped because I took the whole team to rescue her brother. I wasn't there to protect her. I felt as though I've failed her... I still do, but that wasn't it. Allura told them, she "sold" Katie, she's the reason why. If only I left someone behind or been there to protect her... I know I couldn't have known, but it doesn't make things any easier. Who knows what Lotor's planning to do to her? I can't risk my team and the earliest we can go is tomorrow. I feel pathetic. I can't even protect the one I love most." I start to break down and cry. I know it's not going to bring her back, but it's all I can do.

After a while my eyes are dry and head towards my room. I see someone sleeping in front of my door. It's allura. I walk over to her and she's holding Pidge's pillow and blanket. I take them off of her and carry her to the other side of the hall. I take Pidge's stuff and walked into my room.

I curl up on my bed with Pidge's blanket over me. I keep the pillow close to my chest and lay there with worry. Pidge is right I need to stop being such a worry wart. How can I though! I have no idea what Lotor could have done. She can be in a life or death situation and I would have no idea! All I can do is sleep tonight and rescue her tomorrow. I just hope she's okay. Don't worry Pidge. I'm coming for you. I'll be there soon. Just wait for me.

Hello lovely humans! I'm so sorry for the delay in the update! I do hope that you enjoyed chapter 22! Writing this chapter was draining, but well worth it! Please comment and vote, I love hearing your opinions! I'm sorry I haven't been responsive as usual! Don't forget to show love to our lovely editor galactic_foxes honestly I put them through so much.