Music is Music 2(T.H)

A/n: I never intended on making a part two but This is a collage in my room that I finished the other day (one at the top) and I thought why not so I'm pretending the reader is making it so yea lol❤️~Hollyquinn7

Your point of view

I stared at my slightly Blank tinker bell green wall it had noting on it really but old pics of avenged sevenfold that needed to go. So I decided to what I like a 'Reno' to the wall I grabbed several plastic bags form the pantry and headed to my room.

Piece by piece I took down the avenged sevenfold pictures. It took a while but I managed to get all of I then scrolled through Pinterest to find some music lyrics and Quotes.

After finding a few that I liked I printed them out. I maybe printed about 6-10 at least but I knew that wasn't going to be enough. I decided to play some music as I was working on my wall I thought I would play some All time Low for the heck of it.

Hey there it's good to see you again, It never felt right calling this "just friends". I'm happy, if you're happy, with yourself. Take off your shirt, your shoes, those skinny jeans I bought for you. We're diving in, there's nothing left to lose.

The Music traveled through out the room as I taped on the different photos. I then realized there needed to be more of them so I went back into Pinterest and found more of them repeating the same process again.

"Y/n I'm home" Tom calls i didn't really hear him that well but I still did some how other wise. "okay" I yelled over the loud music continuing to tape down pictures it looked good so far.  I moved back so I could look at it for a second.

That's when I heard a click go off I turned around seeing my boyfriend stand in the door way. "That's very cool love" Tom said leaning against the wall I smiled at him as I ripped another piece of tape. "Thanks but its not done yet" i told him cutting out another photo.

Tom sat on the bed watching me make the collage he looked at the pics then back at me. By the looks of it he wanted to help when in reality i didn't. "What made you decided to make this collage" My boyfriend asked.

I looked at him with a uncertainty look "I don't, got bored I guess?" I said with no really explanation for why I was making this. "Umm interesting" he says kissing my forehead getting up form the bed and leaving the room.

A blush creeped up my neck then all of sudden the room was filled with the sound of Austin Charlie screaming which caused me to jump. I got up form the floor and walked over to my phone to change the song of course.

I looked through my playlist and decided on some Panic at the disco since I really couldn't choose on a song? But I ended loving the song any other way!!!!

I snag to the lyrics of the song not realizing someone was listening in to my singing?....

The black magic of Mulholland Drive Swimming pools under desert skies Drinking white wine in the blushing light Just another LA Devotee Sunsets on the evil eye Invisible to the Hollywood shrine Always on the hunt for a little more time Just another LA Devotee Just another, just another, uh oh Just another, just another, uh oh Just another, just another, uh oh Just another LA Devotee

I continued signing and hanging up pics when I heard someone laughing over the Music. I felt arms snake around my waist causing me to jump and squeal.

"Put me down" I protested as my feet dangled in the air. "Never" Tom said in deep voice carrying me into the living room I squealed as tom threw me onto the couch.

Tom sent me a smirk getting back to the game he was playing which I didn't really care about.

(A/n: My crush actually did that with me once 😂he was playing a video game and he was mad his team didn't score
So he said I was causing him bad luck so he threw me on the couch behind him😂👌🏻)

I rolled my eyes sliding one of my head phones into my ear. After 30 minutes of laying down the couch I looked around to see if tom was still in the room and he wasn't.

"Odd" i thought to my self? Then it hit me I could make a run for it and That's when I decided to make a full speed run towards my room.

I ran inside trying my best not to slide on my socks, and shut the door.

It hit me again I thought, I should probably finish that collage that I was working on before and that's what I did until.....Tom came in and started to drive me crazy.

He would make jokes and constantly Change the songs on my phone. "Would you stop" I said in annoyance shooting my boyfriend a look. Tom backed away form my phone and sat on my bed without saying a word.

I smiled getting back to my collage That I worked hours on.

"There it's done" I said backing up to look at it Toms eyes grew wide "Y/n this is amazing" Tom says kissing me on the cheek.

"Yea I guess it is" I said looking into his eyes we both started to lean In are lips were only centimeters away when we here the door knock.

I rolled my eyes knowing that Are moment was once again ruined...."who is it" Tom shouted at the top of his lungs I covered my ears to block out the yelling he was creating.

Tom gave me a look "hey I may listen to screamo but that isn't any different" I said as we left my room tom gave me another look "prove it" he says crossing his arms.

I sent him a smirk as I turned on the bluetooth speakers playing of mice & men. The sound of Austin Charles voice boomed through the apartment.

It's like loving a lion that cannot be tamed
I snap at the thought or the sound of your name Pulling teeth from my stomach you've been eaten alive

I snag the song hopping on his back while head banging of course. "Your a bloody nut" Tom says over the loud music "I know" I said kissing his soft lips.

My blood fills your lungs, my soul your inside My feet they stand on ashes From the fires that you've made Burning bridges Just to save your face

I got off Toms back and started to dance and head bang to the music

If I say I wouldn't be hostile Could you say you would do the same If we're all made just a little bit broken

Let's just say I'm a very lucky girl even if i am a two time metal head.....