Joy (P.P)

A/n: sorry I haven't been updating as much I've been busy with school and all so yea....🎧💗~Hollyquinn7❤️

P.s : this will be a little like her

Shoutout to: DolanQuackson23 who's making me a new book cover by the way 👍🏻also go check out her awesome stuff 💗

Peters's point of view

Let me tell you a story about a girl who makes my entire world. A girl who brings me lots of Joy. Her smile, her laugh, the way she calls me Pete it all brings me Joy. Y/n L/n is my joy, my muse , my entire universe.

Y/n I meet her when were only in diapers and I've loved her ever since. She's always been the little pocket of Joy. "Peter?" Her voice echoes through my head what I didn't realize she was actually calling my name.

"Peter? Peter?" She repeats snapping her small but bold fingers. I jumped at each sound of the snap it got a little louder when I was still in the trance I was in. "y-yea" I asked snapping out of the trance my Vision starred to come back.

Oh boy she wasn't really a bundle of joy right now she was more of an evil little joy. "Are you even listening to me?" Y/n yelled with a grunt.

I gulped in fear "ummm yes yes I was" I lied but it in a high pitched voice so y/n already could tell I was lying. "Your lying Parker, what are you hiding" she asked leaning over on her chair.

I gulped again as her eyes dagger into mine oh what joy that is to have your girlfriend shorting daggers at you. "Pfff me lying no" I lied again this time with no high pitched voice.

Y/n raised an eye brow putting her books down on the desk behind her. She rolled her chair over to me then reached over to me with her strong hand.

With full force she grabbed the collar of my shirt. Y/n leaned over to my ear whispering very faintly "lair" the whisper was so quiet I didn't even know what she said. I had a very questionable look on my face as she pulled away form me.

"Uh" I said letting out a little bit of breath form my lips. She rolled her eyes "are you deaf web boy" she hollered.

I shook my head fast "n-no I'm not darling i was just caught in a daydream"I said truthfully. Y/n crossed her arms and laughed "your lucky your adorable". I smiled at her man how did I get so lucky with this bundle of joy. "Please I'm always adorable" I told her laughing as well.

I leaned closer to her so I could capture her soft lips. She bit her lip as I tired to kiss her to make things faster since I was going so slow she rolled herself over to me and kissed me.

The little kid joy in her came out man I got lucky. Are lips are molded together I never wanted to get go. "I love you" we said in unison are forehead touched together like i was wasn't going to see her for another ten years (Potc references coming😂)

"Keep a weather eye on the horizon" y/n said I laughed at her joyful reference. "Your so cute" I told her with a peak on her soft warm cheek.

I was in love....madly in love to be correct....

She was my joy my only joy I couldn't bare to lose my bundle of joy. "Your cuter" she replied Putting her lips on mine again. I couldn't help but laugh into the kiss it was very enjoying.

"Your my joy you know that y/n" i told her kissing her now pink forehead. Y/n smiled brightly "yes I know I'm your joy Pete I'm Also your pain in the ass" y/n Laughed.

Man how did I get so lucky with my joy.....

Keep a weather eye on the horizon? that's one thing I shall never forget she's my Elizabeth Swann and I'm her Willam Turner...

Y/n Y/m/n L/n is my joy.....