Law and Order (T.H)

Shoutout to: Theflash2274 I'm extremely proud of her and her work she's been through a lot of shit but I managed to help her through it. I love this girl to death honestly Aidan is awesome. SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND So if anybody gives my girl shit I will hunt your ass down 😂👍🏻. Anyway enjoy the imagine.....

In a criminal justice system, Sexually based defences are considered especially heinous. In New York city, The dedicated detectives that investigate These vicious felanies are members of an elite squad Known as the Special Victims Unit, These are their stories...

Y/n's point of view

It was your normal day in the squad room working alongside my mother is always a plus unless your the victim. I'm Y/n benson and I was sexually assaulted on the night of May 10th 2018.

My boyfriend Tom who's an actor doesn't know
of my assault. No one knows of my assault until now....

"Y/n tell me what happened? The night you where assaulted" My mother asked I looked down at the floor bitting my lip and playing with my finger nails. I took a deep breath and began to speak about that horrific night...

Flashback

I was walking home form doing a days work with my mom and the rest of the unit. Tom and I lived in the same building as my mom which was a plus so I could see my little brother.

"Hey babes, whatcha doing out this late?" A unfamiliar but familiar voice says warping an arm around me. I cringed from the man's touch I tired to break free but i failed...

I was knocked out after that! I knew he raped me well that's what the hospital told me at a least.

End of flashback

I was shaking and crying in my mothers arms being raped is not joke it was scary and horrific. "It's okay sweetie well find who did this" Amanda says rubbing circles into my back.All I could think about now was how I was going to tell tom? He wouldn't leave me he loves me to much to do that...

Right?

"Where is she" a voice roared through the squad room. Oh boy that must be tom "tom clam down y/n is fine" nick reassures him i looked at tom as he rolled his eyes. Fear was built up inside me I was scared how tom was going to think of me.

"Oh no" I whispered to my self looking over at my mom. My mom had a stern look on her face and nodded to me I have her a look of confusion. "Y/n you okay" Amanda asks I didn't bother answering her question I didn't even hear what she said.

The sounds of toms yelling worried me a bit I wanted to get up and leave the room willingly I won't even try. I stared out the glass window Spotting my boyfriend of four years freaking out about me. "Let me see her" He begged to nick, Nick didn't know What to do this is usually when my mom or fin comes in.

"I don't know tom that might not be the best idea" Fin says shaking his head. I nodded in agreement fin was right I'm not in the best shape right now but I don't care.

I made my move...I got up and made a ran for it....out the door and into the Arms of my lovely boyfriend. "Y/n" my mom called i ignored her I held onto tom tightly, my palms were shanking endless never stopping. "I was raped" I whispered quietly to where only tom could hear me.

I could feel toms heart beating extremely fast , I knew form the beginning it wasn't going to end well. "Tom baby, you okay" I asked softly my voice seemed shaking so he could tell I was scared.

He nodded "I'm okay baby girl, I love you so much I'm just glad your okay " tom says pulling me closer to him.

Then it happened

Bang.....BANG.......

A/n: Sorry if it was stupid remember don't forget to comment and vote ...Catcha later...🎧💗~HollyQuinn7❤️