Chapter 1

I woke up to the most unpeaceful noise know to earth. My alarm clock. It was a Friday morning, thank god.

I got up and went into my bathroom, I put my hair in a messy bun and washed my face. once I finished I took my hair out and plugged in my straightener, while I was waiting for it to heat up I went back into my room and picked out my outfit for school.

I decided on high waisted maroon shorts and a white fitted crop top. I matched it with white converse. I got changed and then went back in the bathroom to straighten my hair.

I then applied some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and Chapstick. Once everything was completed I went downstairs and ate a bowl of lucky charms.

Once I finished it was around 7:55, I had five more minutes so I then brushed my teeth and went on twitter.

@AllyJacobs: thank god it's friday☺

Once I tweeted I went over to the closet that held all of the coats, shoes, and bags, and grabbed my school bag.

I then made my way outside and began walking to school.

-

Once I arrived to school I started to walk towards my group of friends.

"hey sam, hey tori" I said as I approached my 2 bestfriends.

"Hey!" Tori replied giving me a hug.

"what's wrong with sam?" I whispered.

"Collin broke up with her" she whispered back.

"I'm so sorry Sammy, your too good for him anyways" I said going over and comforting her in a hug. She rested her head on my shoulder and cried.

"how about you guys come over tonight and we can eat icecream and talk about boys?" Tori asked.

"That sounds good" Sam said lifting her head off my shoulder.

"Sounds fun but I have volleyball practice" I said walking over to my locker, them following close behind.

"Come on can't you just skip?" Tori asked.

"No, if I skip then my mom will be pissed. How about uhh I don't know" I said.

"don't you have off on Wednesdays?" Sam asked.

"No Wednesdays are volleyball games." I said.

"I'll see what I'm doing tomorrow, I think cam and I have plans but knowing him he'll just skip out on me anyways" I said grabbing my science notebook out of my locker.

Tuesdays & Sundays were always Cam and my days. But when his girlfriend came in the picture it all changed. She kept telling him to hangout with her instead of me. Which he listened obviously because Cameron is the type of guy to do anything for someone.

My thoughts were interrupted by the school bell indicating that class is beginning.

"Seeya later?" I said closing my locker and walking to science class.

Once I arrived to class I went and sat in the back where I always sat. Something was odd today though, Cameron's desk was empty. He's always here to make me laugh, I wonder where he is.

After rollcall, Mrs. Anderson started teaching us about a lab we're going to be doing next week.

About ten minutes into the boring lesson Cameron walked in.

"Your late" she said looking at him.

"Sorry" he handed her a pass and then came and sat at our shared counter.

"where we're you?" I whispered as he took out his notebook getting ready to take notes.

"Sydney caught me in the hallway" he said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Of course she did" I smirked and held my head on my hand.

"For the rest of today and all of this week, we'll be taking notes on this lab. If something goes wrong someone can get hurt so we have to take precaution notes also-" She kept going on about.

She started to write stuff down on the chalkboard and we started to copy.

"Are we still hanging out tomorrow?" I asked kind of pissed off.

"Or are you ditching me again for Sydney?"

"I'm sorry Ally" Cam said.

"of course you are cameron" I replied and kept copying notes. For the rest of class it was filled with silence.

First chapter, hope you liked it! vote?