Chapter 4

Ally's pov*

After about two hours of chilling in the pool I went back inside my house to get ready for dinner at 6:30.

I took a shower and washed my hair face and body. when I got out I brushed my teeth and hair and then went over to my closet to pick out clothes.

I put on a black skater skirt and a baby blue croptop. I paired it with black vans and then went into the bathroom to blow dry my hair. Once that was completed I turned on my straightener and while I waited I did my makeup which consisted of foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

When I was completed with my hair makeup and outfit I went downstairs to find cameron on the couch.

"Surprised you didn't just stay home" I said as I started walking for the back door.

He looked up from his phone for the first time in the past 24 hours. About a second later he put his head back down and stared at his phone again.

I went out back to find my parents, Cameron's mom and sister, and two adults that I've never seen before along with 2 kids.

One of the kids, the boy, looked about 14, and the other, a girl, looked about 5. I walked over and greeted myself.

"Hey Mrs. Dallas!" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Hey Ally! How are you sweety?" she smiled.

"I'm good how about you?" I asked.

"I'm good, do you know what's wrong with cam he seems upset? When he got home last night he wasn't in a good mood." she said.

"I have no idea, he won't talk to me. I'm about to go talk to him." I said.

"let me know on the details later" she said.

"Me too!" Sierra added. I laughed and said okay before being introduced to the people I didn't know.

"Ally, honey, say hello to our new neighbors! The Griers! They just moved in next door" my mom said.

"Hello, I'm ally" I smiled.

"Hi Ally, this is my son Hayes and my daughter Skylynn" Mrs.Grier smiled.

"Hi Skylynn!" I said in a baby voice and then added "Sup Hayes" as he laughed.

"Oh and we also have a son Nash about your age but he's running alittle late I guess" She added.

"Well I'm gonna go inside. I would offer you to come but I have to talk to Cam alone, I'll be back in a minute" I said to Hayes.

I then walked inside and sat on the couch next to Cameron.

"We need to talk" I said nicely.

*No response*

"What is your deal!" I yelled.

*No Response*

"Cameron I thought when you said last night that you were gonna start treating me like I'm a actual human being, and you were gonna actually hang out with me on our days, that you were actually going to do it. What did I do now!" I yelled, my blood boiling of anger.

*No response*

"You know what. Fuck this. Fuck you. Fuck our fake friendship. Fuck all the times we've spent together. and most of all Fuck your relationship with your girlfriend" I screamed in his face, as he stared at his phone still. I then smacked his phone out of his hand.

"What the fuck" Cameron yelled. I was actually scared, he's never yelled at me/ raised his voice at me ever.

"All you care about is your stupid phone." I said.

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY IM TRYING TO IGNORE YOU?" He yelled again.

"I CANT TALK TO YOU. YEAH. YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. IT WAS EITHER I LOST HER OR YOU AND I PICKED YOU. IM SORRY THAT YOURE NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE ME BUT -"

"Are you kidding me!" I cried.

"All of these years of being best friends are down the drain? just like that?" I added.

"Well I guess so. But one thing. I honestly don't know who you are but I want the old Cameron Dallas back. The one that would stick up for me, put me before anyone else, hangout with me all the time, and actually act the way a best friend would. Wherever you are Cameron Alexander Dallas, I miss you, please come back" I cried even more before grabbing my penny board and running out the door.

When I ran out of the house I saw a brown haired blue eyes boy that looked similar to Hayes.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked as I flew by him wiping tears from my eyes.

"I'm fine" I said riding off.

Vote/Comment for the next chapter!