Chapter 3

There's a bunch of skipping around in this chapter, sorry! I didn't want to spend to much time on every part! hope you enjoy! vote? comment?

Cameron's pov*

When I dropped off Ally at her volleyball gym I started to drive home. I stopped by Sydney's house because she wanted to talk to me and I needed to tell her I can't hangout tomorrow.

"Hey Cameron" she said coming over to me and kissing me aggressively.

"Hey, I can't hangout tomorrow" I said back.

"Alright, oh and I don't want you talking to Ally anymore. I feel she's going to tear us apart." she said.

"are you serious?" I yelled.

"yes" she smirked.

"no." I replied.

"She's been my bestfriend for years, you can't make me stop talking/hanging out with her." I added.

"It's either me or her" she smiled.

Ally's pov*

I woke up with a smile on my face considering Cameron and I will be hanging out later. I got up and threw on some white hollister skinny jeans and a floral flowy tank top.

I then put on my usual makeup routine consisting of mascara foundation and powder. After I brushed my hair and teeth, I walked out my door grabbing my bag on the way out.

-

I arrived to school a little late so I went straight to my locker and grabbed my science notebook and headed for class.

Once I arrived in class I saw everyone already seated so I went and sat at Cameron and my shared table. He was already there but he had his head staring down at his notebook and he was playing with his pencil.

"Cam are you okay?" I asked taking off my bag and then grabbing his muscular arm.

He wiggled out of my grasp and scooted to the very end of the table. Maybe he's just tired and being moody.

I decided to give him his space and just let him be while I copied down more notes.

-

It was already lunch and cam hasn't talked to me all day. I went and sat at my lunch table with my friends. The whole time in lunch he stared at me. When I would turn my head to look at him he would turn away but when I looked at him through the corner of my eye he would just stare.

-

I walked home alone today even though Cam and I were supposed to walk together. I had the feeling he was just going to ditch me instead of going to the lake behind my house so I guess I'll just go by myself.

-

Once I got home I put on my teal Victoria secret top and my white bottoms. I grabbed a towel, my phone, and a small speaker, then headed downstairs.

"Where's cam?" my mom asked.

"He hasn't spoken to me all day. I assume he's not coming" I said while grabbing Arizona tea out of the fridge.

"that's weird. Make sure to leave time to shower and get ready for dinner tonight" she added.

I walked out to the backyard where the lake was and threw my towel down. I sat on the towel on my phone for a little while.

I honestly hate when cameron makes plans with me and he just forgets or ditches me. I bet he's hanging out with Sydney. He has to know that it hurts me when he just forgets about me all the time. I need to talk to him.

I went in the pool instead of the lake because I wasn't in the mood to jump off the dock.