Embarrassing Encounters

I'm so sorry I missed yesturday s update, it was a very odd day and I got distracted and forgot. 😅 Here's the chapter that should have gone up yesturday, I hope you enjoy!

It is said that when someone is comfortable, they do things that they usually wouldn’t; after about two weeks of no incidents with Mark and spending every moment he could with his boyfriend, Ethan was at that level of relaxation, and was comfortable with things he wouldn't normally be okay with. So, as a result, their make-out sessions were slightly longer and heavier. Of course, Tyler was still careful with where his hands wandered, and he was still considerate and mindful of Ethan and he was attentive as to if his younger boyfriend would tense up, and looked for any other signs of discomfort. Ethan’s cuts on his thighs were also fully healed, and he definitely wasn’t in the pain he had been when the bruises and cuts were fresh.
However, even though Tyler was still cautious, and not an overly sexual person, he was still human, and male at that. He’d be lying if he said that he never, on any occasion, had any desire to feel just a bit more of his boyfriend. Yet, his self-control and desire for Ethan to be comfortable and feel safe was greater than any of his natural urges; he refrained from taking action to any of them. Ethan was gorgeous, though, and sometimes when Tyler would catch the younger stretching or things like that, he’d find himself staring, and he’d feel kinda bad about it because his eyes would always travel slightly more south, but thankfully, Ethan never noticed.

So that was the reason behind the elder’s movements being slightly more eager and with a little more pressure than normal. The couple sat on their bed - or rather, Tyler sat on the bed with Ethan positioned on his lap, facing his lover with his legs placed at the elder’s sides, and Tyler’s arms were wrapped securely around Ethan, one hand on the bluebird’s hip while the other rested on the back of his neck, holding him there to keep him in place as they kissed. Their lips moved in sync, eyes closed as the heat of the moment slowly started to pick up. Tyler couldn’t help how excited he got from kissing his boyfriend, and Ethan wasn’t as uncomfortable as he’d probably be with Tyler’s larger, strong hands beginning to roam and caress his body. It was something he wasn’t necessarily used to, and because of that, his cheeks heated up into a slightly more rosy color, but he didn’t freak out or have any unwanted flashbacks. No, his mind was set on Tyler and how much he really enjoyed being so close to him. The younger arched his back slightly, his chest pressing more against Tyler’s, and he wondered if his boyfriend could hear his heart threatening to leap out of his chest. Tyler welcomed the extra closeness with, quite literally, open arms, drawing him even closer so Ethan’s agile, smaller body was pressed almost flush against his own.
The elder couldn’t help how his mind became slightly clouded so he broke the kiss, only to press his lips a few more times against Ethan’s, finding it endearing at how flustered he looked, green eyes gazing at him, slightly dazed. Tyler’s expression softened, and while his breathing was slightly labored, he pressed a soft, reassuring kiss to the blueberry’s warm cheek and trailed a line of kisses to his pale neck - something Ethan didn’t usually let him do. He proceeded cautiously, and as Ethan didn’t squirm or make any attempt to stop him, he couldn’t help the smile that spread on his face as his lips moved against the flesh on his boyfriend’s neck, drawing out the smallest little echo of an appreciative moan, which was music to Tyler’s ears.
And they had completely forgotten of their friends and Mark who were currently pulling into their driveway.

Ethan's slender hands slid up along the back of his boyfriends thick neck, long fingers tangling into his curly brown locks, he always liked to hold onto Tyler when they would kiss, needing to ground himself, it also let him move his lips a little lower on his neck, the ghost of his breath blowing over his skin making him shiver between the kisses. They were more like lingering pecks then actual kisses though, nice and light as if to test the waters in case this was too much for the younger man, but by the way he was breathing and pulling on his hair Tyler could tell he was enjoying himself quiet well; it was enough to get him to kiss harder, his lips in a firm line to show Ethan he wasn't trying to leave any marks along his skin, one of their first real make out sessions had gotten intense quickly and he had left quite a few of the dark spots on his pale skin, and the younger was not very happy about it considering he had to record and had nothing to cover them with. Tyler didn't want to make that mistake again, the past two weeks had been absolute heaven for both men, and the elder had never felt so close to Ethan in this time, it was like all they needed was a little more time to just snuggle and love on one another to get their once strong bond back on its way to recovery.
“T-tyler,” The small squeak drew said man out of his hazy thoughts, causing him to pull back so he could look into those amazing green eyes, but the fingers in his hair wouldn't let him, pulling him back into the nook of Ethan's neck,
“d-don’t stop, please, i-it feels so good.” He murmured in a slur of words, his head rolling back as he gave into the delicious kisses to his neck, hands gripping Tyler a little harder when his lips parted and his pecks turned to sloppy kisses, and while they were somewhat wet, he still couldn't get enough of the feeling they brought to him, sensing tingles up and down his spine, his muscles clenching and relaxing as he tried to stay still. His jaw fell open and a soft moan tumbled past his lips when he felt Tyler's teeth skim over his neck, his head instantly moving to try and give him more room while his body arched and hands pulled, trying to get him as close as possible.
“T-Ty, please.” He whispered desperately when the elder teasingly rested his teeth along him, he couldn't tell if he wanted him to clamp down and leave a wonderful love bite for the world to see, or if he wanted his lips to close over the same section and continue leaving small kisses there instead. Ethan had felt this good in so long, he couldn't even remember the last time he was so relaxed and happy that something like this was happening, he could feel Tyler's chest rise and fall calmly against his own, feel his hands holding him so carefully, like he was this thing to be treasured and loved on, while still keeping a good grip on him so he wouldn't lose the boy.
“Can I . . leave a mark? I understand if you don't want me to.” Tyler had stopped kissing him and now he was resting his forehead against his shoulder, breathing slowly despite his racing heart; Ethan thought over it for a second, running his fingers through his curly hair slowly as he bit at his lip, peering down at the older man holding him so lovingly.
“Just . . n-not too high up. Collar bone is okay or-,” he blushed hard at the thought, “y-you can leave as many as you want o-on the back.” Tyler was still for a second before he pulled his head back, the warm spot he had created on Ethan's neck growing cold, he looked into his eyes to make sure he was completely okay with this, and while he was obviously flustered he wasn't opposing his own ideas, saying them just to make him happy. He knew why kissing the back of his neck would leave him so embarrassed, Ethan already had quite the sensitive neck, but the back was the worst spot for him, plus he would have to turn around for him to get to that part of his neck, his back would be pressed flush to his front, head resting back on Tyler's shoulder, arms wrapped around him and rubbing at his legs, all the imagery really sent a shiver of anticipation up both of their spines.