Morning Bitching

-Felix's POV-

The music bangs through the thin walls and I jump nearly out of my skin.  The dull droning voice over the classical music which just adds to my fucking rage.

"You are loved, and appreciated. You are one with the world. You are a butterfly floating in the wind."

What.

The.

Actual.

FUCK?

Groaning I place the pillow over my ears, wishing that my boyfriend didn't get up at the ass crack of dawn to be ego stroked by a recording of New Age music bullshit.

"You are part of the atmosphere. You are the sun and the moon and the stars."

Oh my fucking god. Kill me now. Put a bullet directly in my head.

I look at the clock.

5:30am.

Nothing is awake at this time of morning except for roosters and serial killers burying their latest victims. I flip over and shout, but I already know that it's no use. There is no way in hell that he'll heard me from the living room.

"You know that most special person in out there?  You are. Tell yourself that in the morning before you go to work, or you are feeling down. You are the only one of you in the whole wide world. Cherish that every single day."

"Hunter?" I shout, sitting up in the bed. "Shut that pandering bullshit off!"

"That doubt that you feel is just your own self saying that you are not good enough. But you are good enough for you."

My bare feet hit the floor and my eyes search for something heavy to swing at his audio system. Who cares if I will have to replace it? It is worth it for silence until at least noon.

As I head down the hallway I see him. His back is to me and he is in what I guess is a yoga position? His thick muscled legs are pushed up off of the ground while his head and shoulders are flat. The thick wavy dark red hair clash slightly with the dark blue of the carpet.

I walk over and he doesn't seem to notice me. His eyes are closed and he is fully absorbed in the music and voice over, which are both coming from an audio system near the back wall. Grunting heavily I stomp over and turn off the audio with a button push.

His handsome face doesn't change, eyes still closed and groin still high in the air.

"Morning, Phoenix," he says brightly. "Woke up on the wrong side of the hair salon today?"

I snort. "Very fucking funny. You mind not killing my sleep for once when I stay over?"

He relaxes his body and sits up properly, his eyes open to reveal the dazzling green that makes my heart lurch forward.

"I do yoga on a schedule every day, whether you invite yourself to spend the night or not, Darling."

He gives a quick wink, and I feel my heart lurch again. The wink, the face, the eyes, the dimples as deep as the fucking ocean, and that amazing ass. I can't stand how painfully gorgeous he is.

"I didn't invite myself to spend the night," I retort, trying to figure out exactly how to back up that last statement. I honestly don't recall what happened with the drinks and dinner.

Hunter smiles again, shaking his head this time.

"Don't you fucking dare say what I think you are going to -"

"If you kept an eye on your amount of drinks you would know what happened last night."

I narrow my eyes at him. "You're not my fucking mom, you know."

"That's true," he replies. "but I do care about your health. Here, sit down and do some yoga with me. It's great for keeping you energized and limber."

He lays back down and lifts a hand up for me to join him on the floor. I groan again but take his hand as he pulls me down on top of him.

"See?" he asks softly, his Austrailian accent cuts through the air between us. "Isn't this better?"

"I'm sure this isn't a proper yoga pose," I say, melting into his arms.

"This is more advanced," he says with another wink, and he leans forward to give me a kiss. Honestly, he's lucky that I put up with his shit, but then again, after everything we'd been through, I was pretty lucky that he put up with my shit, too. Maybe I'll do a few stretches, just to make him see how much I care, plus it wouldn't hurt to show off my skills. Who knows, maybe I'll even beat him at his own game.