packs and ranks

By now you should know what a pack is. First of all, online packs are not real packs, they do not work. A kid decides they want to start a pack, the make this pack based around a social media platform lik kik, hangouts or discord etc. They make themselves alpha, they start "recruiting" for this pack, they say this is a wolf pack yet they let vampires, avians, and others into their "pack". They stick together for a little while and start planning their entire lives out, saying this and that, but after atleast a few days they start to drift away, and never contact each other again. A pack like this at most, will only last a month or so. They just dont work.

The Rank System...
The rank system is in place for a leadership heirarchy. Ranks used are determined by the size of the pack. There is no such thing as ranks like 'pack shaman' or 'pack trainer'. These are DUTIES not titles. A typical pack with 10-20 members have Alpha, beta, gamma, delta. In that order. Sometimes one of each sometimes two of each. It is NOT REQUIRED to fill these ranks. These ranks are something a member EARNS after a time in the pack. Think of it like an internship. Any 'pack' claiming to have such thins like 'pack guardians' I question the validity of. Here's why. The protection of a pack falls to rank members. Primarily alphas and betas. If true ranked members cannot do such duties then they do not deserve their rank. See how that works?

Omegas- An omega is basically the babysitter of a wolf pack. They hold no power nor duties. They are not the pack 'bitch'. They are not the problem member. If you have a member that cannot follow the rules they are no longer pack. Simple as that.

Rank system credit- sheangel19 (similar worlds, experience project, troll queen-YT channel.)