four

Jungkook never considered himself as someone wise with his decisions, that's why he ended up on this situation. He prostituted himself at 16 right after his parent's death as he's unsure of the correct path to take. During his junior years in school, he managed to comply with the expenses on the part time job he took that accepted his working application despite being in a minor age. It was in the quiet café down the street, quite close to the apartment he's staying in. Due to the lack of employees, he got the job and out of the owner's pity for his loss.

But that did not last when he stepped foot into college, alongside adulthood where things gradually get more costly, which surviving takes a lot of challenge. So, he bounced back to where he was, but toning it down with the position of a stripper. He'd only prostitute himself twice a year for his college tuitions since the monthly salary of a stripper practically covers everything aside from that.

And right now, Jungkook's lost again after the fateful encounter with Taehyung.

He'll quit the job for sure, but what lies ahead was his pure concern. He reconsiders applying for college in other universities, but he'll go back to square one after, by prostitution again for his expensive tuitions.

So, Jungkook thinks endlessly throughout the night.

He rolls around the mattress, already stiff throughout the years. His eyes laid upon the groceries on the kitchen counter, that is visibly seen because of how small the apartment is. And he realizes how few the remaining food he has. He dreams on having a living room and a spacious place to stay and flee from the cramped-up space that is totally not worth the monthly pay. Summer in Seoul is sometimes unbearable, so he stays up without a wink of sleep, drenched in sweat with only a single fan he has to cool him down. Winter also was no exception, the thin wall and cold tile. He'll just wrap himself in multiple layers of clothing and blanket before heading to sleep, but he'll catch a cold the next morning and that made his body vulnerable to cold.

Jungkook lived unfortunately like that for years, so what is stopping him from Taehyung's offer? Is it his pride? Or the fear?

Taehyung's apartment must be the dream apartment he seeks. The man is obviously rich, he could tell with his delicate movements and attire. He also introduced himself as the CEO of the nearby company building. KM Corporation is well known for its successful malls built around the nation. It has been existing for decades, and he heard the news about the young CEO after the previous president dies in an accident together with his wife.

Jungkook cares less about the news, he just hears them but never got too interested to dig deeper information. So, to his surprise, the young CEO's identity is Kim Taehyung. The man who approached him a month ago, and the same man who's currently suggesting an offer to be his personal prostitute and house keeper.

At times like this, he scrolls over his contacts to call Jimin. He's the only friend he has after all, it would be entirely upsetting for Jimin as well if he fails to tell him first that he's quitting on the job. Unlike Jungkook who's often timid around people, if it were not for his job, he would've avoided on conversing with people as much as he can. Contrary to Jimin, he's very friendly and the second prostitute to be in the highest demand for his extroverted trait, but when it comes to being a stripper and dancer on stage, he does it way better off than Jungkook. His flexibility, together with his dancing ability is commendable and the aura he exudes makes all the prey fall for his charm. Jungkook respects him much because of that, rather than seeing him as a competition, he learns a lot from Jimin.

Jimin was a type of person to answer calls immediately, so after 2 rings that had passed, his voice is finally heard on the other line, "Hello? Jungkook?"