eight

/ S /

Jungkook's daily life becomes normal to him, at first, he wakes up feeling lost as he was still accustomed to his previous routine. The soft mattress he wakes up into is his prime realization of the reality he's currently in. The tiredness and stress took toll in his body for quite a while that's why his sleeping pattern becomes unstable. Sometimes, he'd wake up in midnight and catch no sleep afterwards, he tries to sleep it off in the afternoon but that doesn't suffice enough because he needs to be productive with the house work.

The apartment is enormous, he always finds a place to clean on every single day. Some nights felt empty, because the silence and foreign ambiance keeps him awake. It took him a few days to adjust and return back to a peaceful slumber in the night.

Taehyung was busy as usual, their sex depends on Taehyung's mood because Jungkook wanted to be considerate with the man. He always wears a tired expression as soon as he arrives home. Jungkook did not realize his need for sex until he met Taehyung.

There are times Jungkook wanted to get laid as his body craves for Taehyung's timid touches, but the elder was too exhausted to cope up with his sexual desires. Jungkook just sleeps it off, but when it becomes unbearable, he touches himself when Taehyung's not around.

He's now taking a rest in the living room after eating the meal he made for himself for lunch. Jungkook feels lonely too often nowadays, he could only be with Taehyung during nights, and sometimes the man is even too tired to converse, so the dinner spent becomes awfully quiet.

His phone vibrates on the table, and a notification pops in his screen. He takes a peek and Taehyung had sent him a message. He feels the butterflies again in his stomach and quickly reads the message content.

Taehyung: If you're not too busy can you come to the company and drop by the brown envelope on my study table? I hope I'm not asking much.

Jungkook wonders why Taehyung would think he's asking much for a simple favor? He's a man that seemed too pure from cruelty.

Jungkook: I'll be there in an hour.

_______

The apartment wasn't too far from the company, but Jungkook needs to take a bus and it'll take half an hour in the ride. There were multiple nearby apartments from Taehyung's company, but he decides on a little farther than that. It wasn't a bad choice since the interior is pleasing to the eye, and it exudes much comfort for him to feel at home. It was only that Jungkook's body had the hard time in adjusting to it.

He arrives in the company in exactly an hour just like he told. But the challenge he'll face will be more complicated. There were swarms of people in the entrance, filled with busy employees walking in a rush with piles of paper in their hands. An event is most likely to happen for this chaotic scenario.

His eyes look up to the banner hanging on the second floor, his eyes were quick to follow on the huge texts written.

"35th company anniversary..." He mutters to himself. This must be the reason why Taehyung has been exhausted.

He makes his way to the reception, he stated his name and was guided to Taehyung's office. It was his first time to be inside and he could tell from just one glance on how prosperous the company is. The entirety is luxurious and it's functioning for the betterment. No employee is slacking off in their table and all has their busy hands moving. Jungkook's astonished and witnessing all of these made his respect for Taehyung grow. The man manages the company by himself, shouldering all the work.

He was left alone once they've arrived in Taehyung's office, the door was closed so he makes a few knocks before he twists the knob open.

Inside, the office was what he expected to look like, organized and tidy. He immediately spots Taehyung on his desk, eyes closed while his head is rested comfortably on the office chair. There were piles of papers on his desk, neatly placed on with few of folders. He could spot the exhaustion he's emitting despite the peaceful look on his face while he sleeps.