Chapter 5: Sick?

Armin

Finally, when Mikasa started eating, satisfaction and relief won. She looked superior to her original mien she had woken up to, but still not her standard. I noticed her slightly more delayed movements easily, that revealed that she was still not her normal.
Once she finished, she let out a small huff, pushed with her hands against the table side, resulting in the chair pushing away from the table with a muffled screech.
Surprisingly,
she stood up in a hasty manner. Then gave a slow solemn nod then turned around and left to her room.

  "What the heck just happened?" I jumped at the unexpected voice. Eren,
when did he enter the room? Eren's turquoise eyes where full of curiosity.
  "Eren!" I greeted.
  E: "Hello Armin!"
   A: "How has your test experiments with Hanji and the others been doing?"
Eren shook his head slightly first.
  "First explain what's been happening with Mikasa?"
I shrugged slightly.
"She's not at her best currently"
Luckily, he took that as an answer. He still looked skeptical though. And most of all, worried.

Mikasa

With little hesitation in my mind as I quickly left the room. The ground itself seemed to shift slightly under my uneven weight, though I realized it wasn't the ground but instead my own mind playing tricks on itself.
Please don't be sick–

   I opened my door to my room and walked in, using my foot to close the door behind me. The lights where off, not that I minded, and I didn't turn them on. I rolled onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Relief washed over as I positioned myself into a position that kept my head from throbbing. I felt uncomfortably cold, and at times, hot.
I closed my eyes and willed sleep to come. Sadly, my head had other plans. My body screamed for rest while my mind was active, normally, at this time I would be starting training, and so, my mindset was anything but resting with the different routine.
  My eyes shot open expectantly when someone knocked at my door. I sat up.
  "Come in"
I should be out training, not stuck in here.
The blonde hair and striking blue eyes was the one clue needed to tell who it was, and another person shyly followed behind with blueish green eyes as well. Easily, being Armin and Eren.
Armin, straight away, looked startled. But the expression only lasted a quick breath worth. Eren was token aback. I stood up with only a slight bit of renewed energy.
  "You look worse..." Armin murmured, half to himself. I shook my head, ignorant. Eren stayed quiet.
"Did you just come in here to tell me how I appear?"
The two where somewhat shocked at my somewhat aggressive question.
I don't mean to, right now was just not the right time.
Armin seemed to be getting slightly annoyed as my stare turned more into a glare.
"Ignorance is bliss"
I was confused. Armin glanced over his shoulder to share a quick glance at Eren. There was some unknown conflict. Eren shrugged, he seemed frustrated too. But at something else.
"Well I have to go now. Hanji probably needs me for something"
He turned away and walked back through the door.
No, no. No! Not again...
I started moving after Eren, desperate in a way. Armin's arm shot out to stop me and I briefly showed him a cold glare.
No wait, he didn't do anything...
I made myself more calm. Armin's clear blue eyes where wide. My thoughts where running wild.
Why is he almost never around? Why does he have to leave? Does he care for us still?
Simple answers would answer her questions.