Chapter 7

Blaine stared at his phone. Sunday. 11:30 PM. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want Kurt to be in fallacious relationship, but he didn't want Kurt to have a bad breakup. He curled up in his bed and drifted off into a restless sleep. He had possibly the worst nightmare.

Blaine's nightmare

Blaine sat in Kurt's room. Alone. He knew Kurt would be back any moment. He was right. Two minutes later Kurt came running in. Screaming...profanities? Kurt barged in and collapsed on his bed. 

"I hate them! I fucking hate them and they can kiss my ass! I never want to see them again!" Kurt was enraged

"Wh-what happened? Who?"

"Chandler and Rachel. I caught them in Rachel's car." Kurt weeped.

"I don't even want to live anymore! No one is going to love me! There's no point anymore."

What happened next shocked Blaine. Kurt pulled a gun out from under his bed. He placed it up to his head, cocked it, and pulled the trigger. Blaine tried so hard to stop him but he was frozen. Finally, Kurt lay dead on his floor. Blaine was finally able to move. He walked to Kurt and fell to his knees.

"I love you, Kurt." He whispered before taking the gun to his head and oulling the trigger.

End of nightmare

Blaine woke up at 6:43 in tears. He reached for his razor and held it. Contemplating whether or not to cut. He decided not to and got ready for school. He threw on some ripped gray skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and a dark blue hoodie. For shoes? He opted for a pair of plain black Vans. He brushed his teeth and left.

He drove to the nearest Chevron and picked up a pack of Marlboro menthol blacks. The headed to school, lighting a cancer stick on his way to his car.

He arrived at school earlier than usual. He needed to talk to Mr. Schue.

"Hey, Mr. Schue?"

"Yeah, Blaine?"

"Can I play a song instead of sing?"

"Ummm what song?"

"You Belong With Me?"

"Isn't that country?"

"Technically? Yes. I wanted to do a cover. Heavy metal? I would sing it, but I don't have the lungs."

"Sure. Is it for Kurt?" Blaine blushed and nodded franically.

"Got get 'im, boy!" Mr. Schue grinned.

"Thanks, Mr. Schue." Blaine said as he skipped off to first period. Manners? Huh. Blaine liked it.

----------

The day went by so fast for Blaine. He couldn't wait to do this. He set up everything in the choir room and waited for all of the members to arrive.

"Okay, guys," Mr. Schue clapped his hands, "Blaine has a little presentation for us!" Mr. Schue turned off the lights.

"Go ahead."

"Thanks." He really did like manners.

"I have some grade-A extortion for you all." Blaine pressed a button on a remote which brought down a screen and a trashy film and hard rock song started. 

Everyone watched in horror. Especially Kurt and Finn.

You're on the phone with your boyfriend, he's upset

He's going off about something that you said

'Cause he doesn't get your humor like I do.