Chapter 8---Epilogue

A/N PLEASE READ--------Klaine!DADDIES

-----6 years later-----

Blaine stood at the altar in spiffy black suit thinking back to how he and Kurt started dating. 6 years later and several fights about random, facetious things, makeup make out sessions, horny make out sessions, almost sex, tender kisses, sweet hugs (they're waiting until after marriage), encouraging words, an elaborate proposal, and now, a wedding. Blaine memorized his vows and was anxiously awaiting Kurt. Finally, the music began. Not the lame-ass bridal march. You Belong With Me. The song that, exactly six years ago, brought Kurt and Blaine together.

Kurt marched hand-in-arm with his father and approached Blaine. Burt handed Kurt to Blaine and the music ceased.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two young men in holy matrimony. But, since Kurt is an athiest and Blaine is agnostic we won't talk about that God shit!" Did I mention Puck is their "priest"?

"Alright. Vows. Blaine?" Blaine nodded slightly and turned to Kurt.

"I remember when we were twelve and you told me you were gay. I remember you telling me you loved me. Deep down I felt the same way. I loved you back then and I wanted so bad to tell you that, but I couldn't. I didn't have the courage and my dad is--er was a homophobe. I wanted to tell you my true feelings when you started dating Chandler in Sophomore year. I knew I loved you when I was thirteen and ten years later, I proposed and you said 'yes'. Obviously. Now, a year after that, you and I are finally getting married and starting a life together. Not as boyfriends. As husbands. This is the end of the beginning, but a start towards the end. I love you with my body, heart, and soul, Kurt Hummel." 

Kurt was crying at Blaine's speech and had to take a few minutes to recuperate before starting his speech.

"Blaine, I have waited twelve fucking years for this. Finally, it's happening. I remember when you tried to commit suicide. I wholly dropped Chandler and rushed over to help you. I didn't give a damn about Chandler. At first I did, but I realized he was a rebound. I've loved you for twelve years and finally we're taking a big step and we're going to be making decisions together and we'll be living in New York and adopt two kids. Hepburn and Tracy. We're going to have a family and be really successful. Not only in our relationship and family, but in our lives. After all we've both been through there's nothing we cannot do. We'll deal with the homophobes and hags. We'll make mistakes. When someone falls, the other will make it safe. I promise to be the best I can be at everything.  I love you to the moon and back and I will continue to love you until death that one of will cause do we part."

Everyone in the room laughed uproarously at Kurt's ending comment. Except Blaine. Blaine was doing some weird laugh/cry. Which was weirdly sexy to Kurt.

"Okay. Rings." Kurt took a ring from Finn and Blaine took a ring from Sam. Each placed the ring on the other's finger.

"Alrighty, you guys are husbands. Kurt and Blaine Hummel-Anderson. Long live the Klaine!" Kurt and Blaine shared a meaningful, passionate kiss whilst everone cheered. Kurt and Blaine ran out to their limo and waved to everyone as they drove off.

"That went well." Blaine chuckled. Kurt sighed and leaned into Blaine

"We're married."

"I know, Kurt. I was there." Kurt chuckled at his boy--husband's quip-piness.

"No, I mean we're married." Kurt leaned up and kissed Blaine passionately. He fixed himself onto Blaine's lap and slid in his tongue. 

The limo driver rolled down the window and cleared his throat. Kurt and Blaine scrambled off of each other.