A beautiful talking bear

Reds pov

It's been three months since I started coming here and three months since I fell for Drake. He's been there for me more than anyone else has and it has been easier especially since he helps me with my little side sometimes. I remember when I first fell into little space in front of him.

                                    /Flash back//

I was in my onesie and was drinking my bottle when I heard the door bell rang. Staying where I was I continued to watch sponge bob with my little brother and giggled at some of the parts as I heard foot steps coming this way thinking it was momma I continued to watch until I felt a dip on the couch end but didn't mind anything. As commercial came on I looked over to think I was gonna find momma only to see Drake there looking at me with something in his eyes. Seeing it was him my eyes widen and I dropped my Paci that I put into my mouth earlier into my lap making him chuckle before grabbing it and putting it in my mouth as if it was natural. "You're adorable in little space love" he said making me blush as I moved some of my hair out of my face only for it to fall back making me frown.

Seeing him get up he lifted me up and put me on his lap making me confused until he grabbed the pony tail that he had on his wrist since he likes to put his hair in a bun for some strange reason I could never understand and put my hair inside it. Looking back at him I gave him a hug and we cuddled on the couch the rest of the day watching Disney movies before I fell asleep.

                           // Flash back over//

That day was the best momma even has a picture of it saying how cute we looked together how he held me like he was gonna lose me which made me blush just thinking about it just as I grabbed my stuff to go find Drake as he said he would drop me off home like usual. Looking around I see him with his friends and Madison trying to get his attention which failed. As he began to look around he saw me by the entrance of the cafeteria and smiled before leaving his friends making Madison upset but the rest just whistled and howled for some strange reason but shook it off because thats how they were. "Hi princess" he said kissing my forehead making me smile and lean in more before letting go as he grabbed my hand and led us to his Harley Davidson in the students parking lot which was at the side of the school. Grabbing a helmet from behind him he helped me strap it on before putting me on the bike before getting on himself and started the bike up after putting a helmet on.

As we got closer to my house I noticed he was stopping at what looked to be like a pizza place and right on cue my stomach began to growl which made me happy we were on the bike so he wouldn't be able to hear. Turning it off he climbed off making sure it wouldn't tip over before taking the helmet off and did the same to mine before grabbing me from my hips lifting me off and into his arms making me giggle and laugh out. Smiling he set me down and fixed the back of my skirt for me before we walked into the pizza place and over to a counter. "Hi pick up for Drake" he said making the guy behind the counter nod and hand him the pizza before we walked back out making me curious as to how we were gonna fit that on the bike only to be pulled a different direction to where houses were and down to a drainage area making me began to get nervous. "Don't worry not gonna try to kill you I wanna show you something over here though" he said smiling at me making me nod and smile back before continuing on with the journey.

Getting closer I see a park near by making me squeal in excitement which he laughed at. Getting up first he held his hand out for me to grab before pulling me into him and kissed my forehead walking us to a picnic table. Sitting down he opened the box that had my favorite pepperoni and pineapple pizza while he had peppers and other gross stuff on his. Wanting to ask so bad what this was for I looked at him confused like making him smile. "Do you remember the first question I ever asked you before" he asked making me try to remember what it was but failed to do so and I guess it was on my face as well as he smiled and said "I asked if you had a daddy" he said with confidence more than the last time now that I remember making me smile and nod.  Getting off the table he pulled something out of his backpack that I just realized he had making me wonder why I never noticed it but shook it off and watched as he got down on one knee and held out a little bear that said "build a bear" on the tag making me tear up.

Pushing the heart the bear began to talk "Little red I never knew the real me until you showed me another side of me and for that I will forever be greatful, but I have one questing to ask. Will you be mine" the recording and he said at the same time making me full on cry as I shook my head yes and jumped into his arms making him pick me up and hold me to him. "Thank you princess" he said kissing my forehead and as I lifted up my head we stared at each other before he leaned down and waited for me to deny but shocked him when I pulled him closer and kissed him waiting three months to do that and it was worth it. Slowly letting go I opened my eyes as he did the same and smiled down at me. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he said making me chuckle and hugged him to me.

As it began to get darker we finished our food before going to the garbage and throwing the stuff away before going to the bike. Grabbing the helmet he put it on me after kissing me which made me blush still not used to the feeling and did the same to himself before taking off to my place. As we drove down the road I wrapped my arms around him loving how close we were and sighed as the fresh air hit us gently. Getting to the house I sighed and waited for him to get off before he turned off the bike making me confused but got off when he helped me and walked to the house with him behind me. Looking up at him I smiled which received me a smile back and opened the door to see my mom in the living room doing laundry and when she heard the door open she smiled and looked behind me at Drake.

"She said yes" he said making her squeal and hugged us both making us laugh. "I'm so happy for you two" she said kissing our cheeks before letting us go upstairs after we promised not to do anything but read and cuddle so I could get to sleep.  "What book do you want tonight princess" he asked making me look and see the lion king before handing it to him and went to go change and brush my teeth and grabbed my brush for him to brush my hair as he began to read. Finishing with my hair we laid in bed and finished the book before falling asleep in each others arms.