Next lesson...what?

Red's pov

It's been two hours since we've been in the car and I still don't know where we're going and each time I try to find a sign as to where we were going I couldn't find an answer and soon after gave up seeing as we were in the middle of no where driving into the opening of a field where a mansion soon came into view. Gasping at the beauty of the glass and the way it was built I was more than eager to see the inside and rushed over to the front door in excitement, but as I was about to make it up the stairs I was pulled into arms and was soon being carried bride style up them and to the front door before he opened it. Setting me down I noticed how dim it was in here and followed the candles to the living room where they soon led up the stairs and into a bedroom that had rose pedals on the bed and on the floor almost like a red carpet and candles for the light source.  "I called one of my men to do this as I knew girls liked having their first time all cheesy weird for some strange reason so here, and I'll be gentle just this once like I promised you and after this I won't go so gentle" he said making me stop where I was standing and froze knowing just what he meant. Knowing I wasn't ready I wanted to shake my head but fought it back as I knew it would make it worse and possibly make him take back him being gentle and thought about the positive that my first time would be like a dream just not with the person I love.

Coming up from behind me he grabbed the zipper of the dress and slowly slid it down before taking the right shoulder and pulling it down while kissing the bare skin and kissed to the back of my neck to the other side and onto the shoulder. Picturing his lips being Drakes I played along wishing even more for my imaginations to be true but as he turned me around I knew it wasn't and as he pulled the dress all the way down while bending down with it he took the heels I was wearing before looking back up at me and began to kiss up my leg and back to my lips. Walking us slowly backwards onto the bed he undid my bra before taking it and throwing it behind him and studied me before looking back into my eyes and kissed me. "You are so sexy" he said kissing down my neck and laid my hands to his shirt which told me to unbutton and with much strength I slowly slipped it off of him and  threw it behind him. Going back down on me he made it to the top of my underwear before using his teeth and ripped them off of me making me gasp and somehow end up in a flashback to the day after school of our first night remembering just how careful and how sweet he was and as I feel him continue going down on me I couldn't help but enjoy myself thinking about Drake and laid my hands in his hair to which he grabbed and held them from him.

"Someones eager" he said before moving my hands once more to his pants and undid his belt before he took them all off leaving us both in our birthday suits. "C-condom" I asked as he was lining himself at my entrance before he shook his head. "I need a son soon so I can give him the position next this is why you were trained" he said slowly pushing in and stopped for me to get used to the feeling as I whimpered before slowly nodding for him to start. As we continued for a couple more minutes I began to enjoy myself and looked up at him only to see Drake and as the room was lit only so much it helped a lot. "I might just cancel the Italy trip and stay in bed all day tomorrow" he said slowly finishing before looking me in the eyes telling me to let go to which I gladly did before he soon followed.

"You did good if you are like this more each time I might just give you a daughter as well" he said pulling me to him and laid my head on his chest before wrapping his arms around my waist and soon after I heard his breathing die down. Staring at the ceiling for three hours I began to get thirsty and slowly pulled his arm only to have it tighten back up after it became a tiny bit loose. "Where are you going" he asked making me sigh and look up at him to see his eyes closed but him still waiting on an answer. "I was going to go get a drink of water I didn't want to wake you since we had to be up in the morning" I said making him think for a couple of seconds before saying "you have five minutes since you don't know where anything is, and if you are gone any longer I'm going to go get you and if you see something even if its a random person yell because no one knows of this place not even random people this place is too far out for someone to just stumble on unless they followed us" he said making me nervous but nod and was let go and grabbed a shirt from the ground to see it was his button up making me feel sick and walk down the stairs. Getting to the kitchen I looked throughout the cupboards before finding the cups and was about to turn around before a hand covered my mouth making my eyes widen and I gasped.

"Its me princess, its- its daddy" I heard the all to familiar voice I prayed to hear one last time come to my ears and slowly turned around tears coming slowly down. "How did you get in here" I said touching his face like it was just a dream and as I felt the skin under my fingertips I knew he was truly there and kissed him knowing it would be my last time as I had to keep him safe. "I have my ways princess, but I need you to listen to me when you guys go to Italy I need you to find a girl named Sandra ok, she's going to get you out of this and she's going to bring you to me. I'm going to get you out of this" he said brushing the tears away making me nod then frown remembering he didn't want me. "But you don't want me" I said making his eyes shoot out like I was insane and grabbed my face pulling me closer.

"I haven't slept in weeks since I left you, I've been looking for you all this time and your mother has been helping us, you are the only thing that keeps me sane anymore just your touch makes me feel like I'm in heaven despite everything that I've done, these tears would wash away any of my sins I have made because I am in love with you and I promise when I get you out of this we're gonna leave just you, your mom and little brother and I, are going to go somewhere anywhere we want to go and I'm going to leave this life behind if thats what you want me to do than I'll do it, so please don't ever think or say that I don't want you ever again please princess and please hold onto your little you as much as you can because I don't think I would know what to do if I lost the real you" he said finishing before looking at the clock on the stove before kissing my forehead. "I should get going before he comes down here and sees us like this, I love you" he said before jumping out the opened window and shutting it just as I heard footsteps coming down making me walk over to the sink and start washing the cup just as I felt arms around me. "Lets go back upstairs I want to show you something".