I'm so sorry daddy... it doesn't matter you're safe

Red's pov

Feeling light on my face I slowly began to open my eyes before looking around and found myself in a bedroom I've never been in before making me begin to feel scared and worried as to where I was. Looking around I found the bedroom door before I heard the door knob turn making me back up to the corner of the bed and grabbed the closest thing to me which happened to be one of my shoes for some strange reason and held it over my head ready throw as the door open. Throwing the shoe at the person I heard something drop and a quiet "sh*t" before the person looked up making me see daddy holding his head and looking at his hand before looking over at me making me tear up and run over to him forgetting about the broken glass and the feeling in my feet as the glass went into them and jumped into his waiting arms. "Princess you threw a shoe at me its not what I thought was going to happen when I was going to open the door but I'm so glad  it was you who did it" he said into my hair kissing my head making me giggle through my tears as he walked us to the bed forgetting the glass and laid us on the bed with me on top of him. "I missed you so much, after seeing you coming out of that building crying it broke me down that someone could make you cry like that and I couldn't be there to wipe your tears away destroyed me princess" he said making me nodding agreement just as I began to feel the pain in my feet from the glass making me gasp.

"What is it" "m-my feet hurt" I said before he sat us up and looked at them before over at the glass on the ground. "Oh princess here lets go get these pieces out of you and then we can go get more breakfast" he said making me giggle and nod before he picked me up and walked us to the bathroom before sitting me on the sink and grabbed tweezers from a drawer. "This is gonna hurt princess ok but once their out I promise its gonna feel better" he said making me nod before he began and each time he pulled it had me crying out before finishing both of them. "There we go princess all better" he said looking up at me from my feet before kissing my legs making me blush and smile before he picked me up and held me from my butt wanting to feel close. "I love you so much princess" "I love you too daddy more than anything else" I said kissing his neck before slowly bitting and sucking making him hold me tighter to him and walk back into the room and onto the bed after he closed and locked the door.

"Or maybe we can play for a little bit" he said as I sat on him with both legs on either side holding my butt in one hand while the other was in my hair before slowly lifting me up from my hair and looked at me. "Are you gonna let daddy play with his princess" he asked making me put on a thinking face and smiled before shaking my head making him chuckle before flipping us over so he was on top and his face was inside my neck kissing it and biting just like I was making me giggle just as myself stomach began to talk making me blush as he paused at an open mouth kiss and chuckled. "Looks like someone's hungry" he said making me nod and think about how I was going to be eating for two soon and became scared of how I was going to tell him as he carried me down the stairs and into a small but nice kitchen. "So what are we feeling this morning princess chocolate chip pancakes, cereal, French toast anything" he said making me think before liking the idea of chocolate chip pancakes. "Pancakes wif chocolate, whip cream annnnn orange juice" I said making him look at me wide eyed before chuckling and nodded before getting to work letting me watch as his hips began to move in his sweats and his black t-shirt showing his abs off.

"Daddy very handsome" I said quietly to myself or at least I thought I did but as he came over to me smiling it told me otherwise making me blush. "Why thank you beautiful" he said coming around the counter and over to where I was sitting at the bar before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him before pulling me into a kiss. As I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss I heard a voice being cleared making us pull apart with daddy still holding tightly to me but looked behind us to see Nathan smirking at us making me blush. "Well I'm glade you guys are together again but we have a bit of a problem, Alejandro is coming after us and is still looking for her but the other thing is we figured out why he wants her we just don't know what is in it for him. He wants her for his bride as the girl he got pregnant first wasn't going to give him what his father had for him, he got you pregnant though didn't he" he said making me tear up as daddy look over at me before nodding making daddy back away from me slightly.

"I-I'm so sorry daddy I didn't want to- its ok baby its ok just as long as your safe thats all that matters but, there is a problem like Nathan said" "wh--what do you mean" "our gangs have this thing if one of us got a woman pregnant we can't- we can't be with them we can't do anything with them, but at this point I'm not letting you go" he said making me nod and cry into his chest as he held me there. "There is another way, she said it was against her will and if father sees it our way then we could get him gone for good not having to worry about him again" Nathan said making him begin to think before going onto his phone and smirked. "We have the footage of him taking you and you fighting back" he said making me nod before he grabbed the keys making me confused if we were leaving now. "Let's go the sooner the better we can get this on the road and the better we can get our lives back to the way they were just with an added addition" he said making me smile and nod kissing him lightly happy he was adding the baby into this. Getting into the car he drove us a long two hour drive before ending up in a very nice area of wherever it was we were in with each house having a gate of its own.

Opening the gate with a code we drove up the road and to a beautiful house up the hill that looked to be over looking the city making me look at everything in awe. Getting out we were stopped by men in suits carrying big guns before one of the men walked over to us before Drake handed him a card making him nod before he was talking on his blue tooth before we were sent up into the house with a couple of the men following us. "Drake to what do I owe the pleasure t- you have a new friend isn't that Alejandro's fiancé? what are you doing with her?" he asked making Drake nod and asked to see a place to put the video in. Following him into an office we sat down on the chair before handing him the tape and watched it with him before it finished and he was looking as though he was thinking for a moment. "Is she pregnant with his child" he asked looking over at me making me nod and heard him sigh before he looked over at Drake and asked "and you promise to be part of the Childs life as their father" he said making Drake nod without a second thought.

"Yes father I consider the child already mine and I will protect them with my life" he said making him nod before the father took a piece of paper out of his desk and sat it on his desk before having Drake sign it and stamped it. "What did you want done to this man" the father asked me making me nervous not knowing what to do in this situation. "I-i don't really know I'ver never had to decide something like that and I've never thought about it I guess whatever you guys do in this case I just don't want to know anything" I said making him nod understanding before showing us out telling us he would take care of it. Walking out with the same guys that led us to the office we walked down the stairs and to the front door with the father tapping our backs and watched as we left. "See its going to be ok we have nothing to worry about I promise" Drake said grabbing my hand and kissed the back of it heading back to the house and after the two hour drive we were finally at the house.

"Lets figure a place to live it can be anywhere we want to go we just need to get you back to your mom and we can start on our lives" Drake said walking us to the front door and started our future together as a family.