Worth

About-
When an eccentric old neighbour dies and names Violet March in his will, she is even more surprised than his estranged and spoiled family. To make matters stranger, she learns that all must attend a pretend murder-mystery weekend for any to claim a share of the inheritance. Being a good sport under constant scrutiny and suspicion becomes trickier when she finds herself torn between the romantic attentions of both the deceased's "favourite" grand-nephew and the charming black sheep of the family. Loyalty forces her to favour the former, but when it is the latter who inherits the bulk of the estate, a grave case of mistaken identities is revealed leaving Violet to determine whether pride and an unwillingness to be labelled a gold-digger may stand in the way of the love of a lifetime.

By SeventyMurphy

Opinion-

This book was SO good! I already read the favoured, the fair and Ms. Vérité Claire (I have no clue why I haven't mentioned that book in this list- I realised right now- but it's amazing so check it out) and had to read this one. I love the humour and the characters are so different and cool. The love story is really sweet and the misunderstandings are hilarious. I love the family moments Violet has and her relationship with her sister is especially nice. The writing is amazing and I love the idea of a fake murder mystery. Leo was the best prankster and I'm still sad he died. He was my favourite. The ending was just so sweet and perfect and I loved the book! Oh and the  author's writing reminds me of a modern P.G. Woodehouse. It's a light and fun read and I recommend it to everyone out there, so go read it!