Touch Me

About:

''I was born in flames and chaos. In one moment, I didn't exist at all. In another, air was tearing through the flesh of my lungs.''

Deep in an unknown forest, a young woman woke up alone and confused. She had no knowledge of her past, what she was, or who she was. Why was she in this world at all?

Fate drove her into the hands of a family of vampires, all of whom brought relief in the slightest touch of her skin. But their touch was more than addicting. With each stroke, mysterious etches appeared on her flesh, divulging information thought to be lost to the world; information of magic, power, and a viciously murdered coven of witches.

With no past and an uncertain future, she must find out her purpose in this life before the supernatural world takes her for all she has to give. Even more so, she must attempt to understand a craving she has for the dangerous vampire family she's found herself enslaved to; a craving to be touched.

All Rights Reserved © 2015

{{Warning: Some scenes may be unsuitable for audiences below the age of 15 and offensive to those of all ages. Read at your own risk.}}

By CaitSarai

Opinion:

This is literally my first vampire novel and I know that I'm not gonna find a better one anytime soon. I loved how the vampire history was recreated to make it related to witches and covens. It was a completely different take on the typical vampire and witch and the 'waking up with amnesia in the beginning of the book' element. Reverse harem is a really interesting concept and it just felt satisfying to read a book like this. I love how Katia's character develops throughout the book and how she uses her powers. She's probably one of the very few characters I've read about that's both sweet and forgiving but strong and badass. The writing is compelling and gripping-I was addicted. Not once did the book get boring or seem stretched. Also, the plot is amazing and the way it unfolded in the midst of seemingly simple events was crazy. The ending, especially, was really good. I did NOT see that twist coming and what happened was sad but seemed fitting.