Chapter to prepare your feelz for before you read

YUS I'm actually updating yay
Warning this chapter will contain feelz destroying and swearing so follow da checklist
Get box of tissues
Get something to cheer you up after reading this
Destroy all non budder weapons
And finally
PREPARE YOUR FEELZ
Also this book has FIVE HUNDRED FOURTY-SEVEN READS LIKE WHAT! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!!!! THANK YOU READERS SO MUCH and shoutout to BookFroggy she gave me the idea for how to start the chapter. and oh gawd DestinyWish is gonna hate me.... (she's Liv. hint, hint, hint.)

Liv's P.O.V.

Well this is great my best friend was just shot and now is unconscious. also we fell out of a tree. Good thing we found the budder apple tree. now to wake her up. What do. what do? I see a stream and have an idea to wake her up and have a little fun because who knows how long I'll be able to. (Hint hint) I drag her to the stream and where the water creates a mini pool I toss her in

Beka's P.O.V.

I wake up to a splash, being very wet, and Liv laughing her butt off. "GHAST DANGIT LIV! also why does my back hurt?" just now noticing the pain in my back. "Because you were shot," she says. "I WAS WHAT NOW!" I scream "yeah, Bek I needed you awake to eat the apple and to calm down so I can take out the arrow." "Okay" and I eat the the budder apple.

~timeskip to after the arrow is out~

"Flying pooptarts that hurt Liv" "I know let's find a cave to hide in for the night and while you heal." "okay but I can't walk I think the fall injured one of my legs Liv" "looks like it's my turn to do the carrying Beka" she says and picks me up bridal style. then we dash through the trees until all I can hear is the sound of the leaves in the wind. then I drift off into a peaceful slumber.

~time skip to cave~

When I woke up I was next to something really warm. So being cold and all I snuggled up to it when it moved! "Uhh Liv?" "What Beka." the warm thing said. "nevermind, the warm thing that moved was you." "Big Warm Thing?! Really Beka?! Really?!" "Yes, really Liv. Anywho since it's early o'clock let's go back to sleep, 'k?" "Hokeyp." and we fall into a blissful slumber.

~timeskip to two weeks so arrow wound is all healed up~

It's been two weeks and FINALLY my arrow wound is healed up! so now we can go squid hunting while headed to the Sky base. Then I realize we're out of food. "Liv we are out of food let's go collect some." "Okay leggo" so we got the resources and were heading back when we hear noises in the bushes and SQUIDS burst out and start attacking us. we immediately get back to back and pull out our weapons of choice. super enchanted budder sword for her and my super enchanted bow with budder dipped arrows for squids and my sacrificial axe (enchanted budder axe) and we started chopping the fools up. I saw one sneaking up to attack Liv and said, "duck!" and I threw it and bullseye lodged in the exact center of its ugly forehead. then we went back to fighting her chopping and me shooting my arrows at almost rapid-fire speed. that is until I heard a sound I will never forget even if I live to be a as old as the universe we live in, Liv's scream. I whirled around to see a spear in her abdomen, and a squid grinning. "YOU BITCH! YOU KILLED MY ONLY FRIEND I HAD LEFT YOU ASSHOLES!" I screamed and everyone of them staggered back as if they were hit by a sonic boom. then while screaming profanities at them, cursing their names, say rude things about their families, mothers, children parents and words that should never be uttered by a human tongue I shot mercilessly shooting all who still fought and those who ran. I then collapsed to Liv saying " shh shh you're okay you're okay." "It's okay Beka I-I kn-know I'm not. Did you kill them?" "every last one of them" "You have to find Ty. for me. tell him what happened." Now cry she says, "can you sing?" "Okay," I say now crying. "Deep in the meadow, under the willow. A bed of grass, a soft green pillow. Lay down your head, and close your eyes. And when they open, the sun will rise.
Here it's safe, and here it's warm. Here the daisies guard you from every harm. Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where i love you.
Deep in the meadow, hidden far away. A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray. Forget your woes and let your troubles lay. And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.
Here it's safe, and here it's warm. Here the daisies guard you from every harm. Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where i love you.

Here is the place where i love you."
I finish now sobbing knowing the only friend I'd had was gone, on the other side, dead. I then started hyperventilating and passed out

Me: TADA! I'm gonna go take all the weapons and run to my bunker and WHEW SAFE! in my bunker where-
Ty: REBEKAH ROSE ALANNA VERALIDAINE KELDERY CHRISTINA COOPER GET YOUR MOTHET F*UCKING A$$ OUT HERE NOW!
Me: nope. Im not planning on dieing today
Ty: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOUNG LADY?
Me: I said I'm not dieing today and you're forgetting that here we're two years apart so don't sass me!
Ty: ADAM
Adam: What?!
Ty: GET IN HERE AND CONTROL YOUR $¡$+€£
Adam: I love you but if she's locked herself in a bunker it's for a reason, Ty.
Ty: YEAH ITS TO KEEP ME FROM KILLING HER FOR MAKING MY SISTER DIE!
Adam: oh. YUP NOT INVOLVING MY SELF IN THIS CRAP! and besides there's a reason Ty. she never kills someone for no reason
Ty: THEN WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS
Me: Ty, if you swear on Adam's life not to kill me I'll come out and whisper in your ear why this is happening. do you swear?
Ty: yes I swear on Adam's life not to kill you, now teeellll meeee
Me: *comes out of bunker and whispers in Ty's ear*
Ty: OOOOHHHHHHHH I get it now. very tricky, very tricky.
Me: Anywho I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SAD CHAPTER AND IM SORRY IF I DESTROYED YOUR FEELZ ON THIS CHAPPIE! The story will get better soon. BYEEEEEEEE