One Night (A Team Crafted FanFiction)

One Night - Chapter 2

Skylar POV

I walked into there house to do a little exploring and found other people. All boys but one girl.

"Hey guys this is Skylar she need a place to stay so here she is!" Ty said

They all stood up and greeted me. One inperticually was just staring. He was kinda cute, Messy brown hair and chocolate eyes.

"Hi I'm Jason this is Jerome, Ryan, Ian, Quetin, Tyler (Munching Brotato), Mitch and Ashley!" He explained pointing to all of them. "Hi." I responded. They all sat down and continued watching TV. Adam told me to make myself at home and do watever.  I walked  into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Once I turned around Mitch was there.

"Oh God... You scared me!"  I screamed

He chuckled and described himself to myself. "Well I'm Mitch as you may know. All of us are famous YouTubers and love to play games and eat. So Yeah"

"Cool."  I wispered.

I heard a voice coming from the security camera TVs I walked over to them and Mitch trailed behind. I saw my ex with a gun in his hand.

He said "Our target for this year's Purge is hiding in your home. You have 1 hour to find her and giver her to us, or else we will kill you all. We will be coming in."

I started wimpering as everyone surronded me

"What's wong?" Jason asked

Mitch replied with "People are after her. They will come in if we dont giver her to them, or they will kill us."

They all gasped and stated their opinion, 9 people said protect me while 1 said kill her.

"Ian p-please!" I muttered