Chapter 6

Do you know who this man is? No and I dont give a hoot. His name is Johnathan Opix Alpha to the strongest and cruelest pack of werewolves in the world. And he does not take kindly to being told off. And? What happened to all this shit you told me yesterday? Does all that go out that window for him? Is he stronger then me? Mila asks consciously annoyed at her sudden need to not tell of someone rude to her. 

No but still though you are stronger then him by a thousand men- triple that even he still can make your life worse then death itself.

What ever.

Mila pushed past Johnathan and the rest of the pack ignoring the couple of scoots the men did whenever Mila passed them. Be scared of me you little wits. "Mila!" Fabian called out from behind her, running up and out of breath. His tone shone harsh with outrage at the nerve of her words spilling out. More like a threat. "I will be dead before you talk to Johnathan like that again. You will apologize at once!" Fabian scolds out pointing directly to the still opened door. The pack lingering closer to the trees then the house. Scared that it might bite it in their wolves ass.

Mila laugh sarcastically before speaking. Keeping her head high in the air and body relaxed. "First of all lets get something straight Zio I will not apologize to that man a day in my life. I dont want to nor does he deserves to be given apology from me." Mila pissly says, giving her uncle on icy glare. If looks can kill. Not taking time to view his reaction to saying no to him because it doesn't look like he takes no quite well, Mila run upstairs and back into her room. Diving deep into the soft cushioned mattress that is happily slept on. 

Later in the day....

"Yea and he was all, 'You better apologize to him or else.' And I said hell to the fuck nah. I rather die then say sorry for standing up to my family and title." Mila grudgingly calls out into the microphone of her earphones, scanning through the her wallet to see how much money she has. Thinking about going home was always an option, leaving amongst  humans wouldn't be hard right? Even though being an vampire was going to be a issue. Thinking about the sweet imaginey taste of blood made Mila growl with hunger. When was the last time I ate?

"Damn. Well, he is really you know...-" 

"Rude?" Mila cuts in, interrupting her friend Jordan speak. Answering her question priggishly. Bothered at the fact that most of the men that she has met has pride that is about to get them hurt. And remorse was not on the list to feel when it comes to that. Its been three hours since Mila has left her room, locking herself inside. Ignoring the requests from her Uncle and Alessia to come out and talk to them. Talking to them was not an opinion. The only thing that was an opinion is running away for away and finding her Madre. 

Killing anyone who dares put there dirty hands on Elizabeth. Low murmur echo on the other side of the door, snapping Mila back to reality. Think about these things later. Create a plan, right now just get some damn food. "I got to go. I talk to you tomorrow, see if you can come over to my house Ok?" Jordan asks, her voice going up a few octaves. Mila says ok before hanging up. Dropping back onto the bed from walking back and forth in her room talking.

(If your wondering how Mila know Jordan that will be revealed later in the story.)

Knock, Knock

"GO. AWAY!" Mila screams through the muffles of the pillow stuffed into her face. Quiet, please just quiet. Knowing who it is at the door, Mila doesn't bother opening up the door. Not wanting to be scolded once again for her 'inappropriate behavior'. God Johnathan has her Uncle wrapped around his little finger like a little pup.

"Mila opened the door. I have something to discuss with you." Fabian demands aggressively doing a few more knocks, stepping away. Mila gives in wanting for this conversation to be over and opens the door allowing Fabian to slip through. Leaning up against the door he nods his head to the bed.