~ Chapter 14 ~

''You can let it all out here.'' The therapist said with an angelic smile. ''It won't go anywhere out of this room. I am here to be an ear and just listen. Your mother told me that you have been acting very strange these days and she also told me a dear friend has died a week ago and that is possibly why you are like this, in such a mood. She also told me that you are not communicating with anyone, that you didn't leave your bedroom since then and that she heard crying noises from your room. So she called me and asked if I can help. She thought that an environment like this will help you with opening up and just letting your feeling out without worry if someone is going to judge or won't understand them. I can make it sure, that I will listen, that I will understand and that I won't judge. So please talk to me, Dylan.''

''What is there to talk about? You know what happened and you know why I am acting like this, so why should I explain something so obvious?''

,,I  indeed know why you are acting like this, but I want to know what you are feeling and tell me about what happened. From your perspective and add your feelings into the scenery. I want to know everything.''

''What do you really want to know?''

''Tell me about that day. Tell me every detail and every emotion you had inside of you.''

'' It was the most awful day of my life. I dream about it every single night. When I close my eyes the scenery starts to play and every time I even have a flashback I break into tears. It all started when we watched the last video he made for us. He was so serious and emotional, that the tears just started to fall by themselves. He screamed, hit himself and kept talking how his life is not worth living. He talked about me like I was some amazing person and that I deserve so much more than he does.''

''Do you?''

'' Of course not. I was a disgusting friend to him, not caring how he feels and only caring about myself. I just kept on thinking that if he has me, he has the whole world. He was an amazing person and he should receive more love then he actually did.''

''Then what happened?''

''At the end of the video, he told us that he is ready to end his life.''

'' What did you feel?''

'' It hit me like a truck. Also it is hard that I wasn't even aware that it was real. I stood up from the bench and wanted to run towards him, but it was too late. We were running all over the town thinking we can stop the cruel faith that was in front of us.''

''You were just running? Nothing went through your mind, you didn't have a plan?''

''A lot of thoughts were going through my head but none of them were positive once. I honestly didn't have a plan I just kept running and looking. At the end I made an agreement with the boys that we should go to the police and report it.''

''Why didn't you do it right away?''

''Something in us was telling that we can do it on our own and that if we do call the police that his life will be ruined even more. But it was a huge mistake.''

''What did you do after the report?''

''I went to his house with my friend Henry and we searched for some sign but there were none. He didn't want to be found and that was the worst feeling in the world.''

''How did you get into his house? Did his mother let you in?''

''No, I had the key. It was a good thing the mother didn't see us, because she is not such a huge fan of me.''

''Did you make a lot of fuss with him while you were hanging out so the mother didn't like that or?''

''She didn't even know I existed until I came to her door and told her that she is an awful mother.''