Denmark x Reader- The Blue Danish Tin (Of Cookies)

⭕NOTE⭕- You know those Danish cookie tins that never actually had the damn Danish cookies in them??? 😤 Yeah, those mother duckers! Well, I thought about it and decided to write this chapter.

BTW, do any of you have a Royal Danish tin that actually has the cookies in them? Because I sure don't!

*Cries*

 🌻💛

🌻💛

"HAHAHA I'M THE KING OF EUROPE! BOW DOWN TO ME, PEASANT!" Mathias, the infamous Denmark roared as he stood on a chair, wielding out a child's plastic pirate sword.

Y/n was searching for food in the huge pantry, when you came across an iconic blue tin- the Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies- Otherwise known as Heaven.

Although it was cleverly hidden amongst boxes and behind bags, the lightbulb illuminating the food room gleamed on the tin, catching her hungry eagle eyes.

The h/c girl's eagle eye and hungry ass noticed the infamous container. (Usually filled with nothing but disappointments)

Gasping, she reached for it, before stopping herself.

What if this is just the tin with some pathetic buttons and sewing items? You scoffed, before realizing, Wait- I'm in a pantry! There can NOT be anything else but those damn cookies!

Now excited more than ever, she greedily grabbed the tin, before prying the lid open so fast, it slipped out your hand and hit the pantry door- not that you cared.

The buttery scent. Licking her lips, the girl devoured them, three at a time!

Meanwhile, Mathias was being strangled by his tie thanks to Lukas*.

"Idiot Dane," Lukas growled. "How many times have I told you not to build forts using me and the other's damn bed sheets and pillows?"

"A tON OF TIMES-" Mathias choked out.

Lukas pulled his tie harder. "Are you going to clean this mess up and never do it again?"

"J-Ja! LET ME GO PLEASE!"

The man stared at the Dane. Then he released his tie. "Hurry up." Lukas then left upstairs, leaving Mathias on the floor, coughing.

His stomach rumbled. The Danish man thought about his country's scrumptious pastries, and where he had given his tin a special hiding place so nobody else but him could eat it.

By the time he reached the pantry, Y/n had already left with the tin of cookies, without the blond noticing.

The Dane rubbed his hands together while licking his lips, imagining himself savoring his delicious pastries.

When he got to the spot he hid the cookies, he dropped down to his knees and shoved the plastic bags and boxes out of the way.

Ooh, I can't wait! The butter, the softness, the flavor... Wait, where are my cookies? I've NEVER told anyone where I hid it- not even my best friend, Y/n! The Danish man placed a hand on his chin, trying to imagine where the cookies could've possibly disappeared to.

The top of the tin was on the ground, so someone must've stolen it! But who?

He decided to ask his trustworthy friend, Y/n.

"HEY Y/N! I HAVE A QUESTION!" Mathias yelled from the living room.

A few seconds passed before she replied. "WHAT IS IT?"

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY COOKIES?"

Silence once again, but it was twice as long.

"Y/N? YOU KNOW THOSE DANISH COOKIES IN A BLUE TIN? I CAN'T FIND THEM!"

The (Nationality) girl didn't respond at all.

Mathias scrunched his nose, clearly confused. He decided to walk upstairs, and to the guest room where you often stayed at when you visited the Nordics.

Without knocking he walked in. Y/n had her eyes closed, munching, cozy in her blankets. Munching a familiar sweet Mathias was missing.

His eyes drifted to the open container in her hand... it was shiny, blue, and certainly smelled like buttery heaven.

"Y/N!" He screamed, making her jump so high that she chucked the tin out of her hands.

Her e/c eyes snapped open, and with full, cookie-filled cheeks, she stared at him.

His face looked like a kicked puppy, sad, cute. Instantly, Y/n felt as if she committed treason, murder, and worse, all at once.

"It's not what you think." She lied, trying not to choke with a mouthful of stolen goods.

The blond folded his arms, glaring at you. "Well, then why are my cookies that I had to order in your mouth Y/n?" He hissed.

The h/c girl held up your hands. "In my defense, I was hungry and was craving the tastiest, delicious, buttery goods!" Giving a nervous smile, her compliments clearly didn't work on the now fuming Dane.

"Listen, I'm sorry! Like, really sorry!"

"Ja, ja, whatever you say."

She groaned. "Please forgive me!"

He just glared at Y/n harder, his blue eyes now icy.

"Please! I'll do anything!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Anything, like, anything?"

She nodded, not thinking about the possible ways he could abuse that privilege.

The King of Europe's pursed lips transformed into a large grin. "Then... play Legos with me!"

"Legos?"

"You said anything, Y/n."

🌻💛

"Haha! I did it again! Now I'm definitely the Lego King!" Mathias hollered as he placed his custom-made LEGO version of himself on top of the throne. (Beautifully extravagant, actually)

Y/n shook her head, smiling. "You're a goofball, you know?"

He pouted adorably. "Y/n! I'm no goofball!" He winked. "I'm the King of Europe!"

The girl laughed, ruffling his hair. "Sure you are."

Afterward, the two went outside to buy him the sweets Y/n had stolen.

It resulted in an adorable wintery date, with a handsome Danish boy, and a gorgeous (Nationality) girl.

🌻💛

Don't forget to vote if you liked it. And comment if you have a request! I'll do my best to reach them all! 💛

The Nordics Key- (Most of them unmentioned)

Mathias- Denmark

Lukas- Norway

Emil- Iceland

Berwald- Sweden

Tino- Finland