don't

ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sɪɢɴ

stop. just quit. quit your day job, quit your love life, quit your whining, and break all of your addictions, afflictions. just exist.

let her hand go. float on euphoria, let it carry you like a newborn, cradle you like it's Mother. if you could fly, where would you go?

who would you take?

i exist. i am human and i have to believe that i am pretty. i am beautiful like a sunflower. i face you, i want to glisten. i wanna live. and above all else, i love.

i love but i am not loved. if you were to shine your light upon me, if you would be so kind as to include me in your existence as it unfolds, i promise you that you will cease to exist.

i can make it feel like real life. you touch your hand to my mouth and i touch mine to your eyes. i give and you give and i take and you take.

you don't even have to be in love with me, so long as you show me love. and i won't give you more than you want, i won't force buttercups down your mouth. 

and please take note that i am only asking. i am asking you to breath even with me because i generally enjoy the fact that you are alive.

but i want you to live.

and i will not tell you to feel the same, i will not beg you to direct the radiance of yourself, the sun, onto me, pretty sunflower.

but that will never mean that i don't want you to. so, if you ever wanted to let go, to join your existence with mine so that we may both feel what it's like to truly live. . .

say the word.