9

[Y/n] heaved over, gasping for breath. Her head felt like it was being split apart, her elbows buckling underneath her. She fell pathetically to the ground. She lifted her head slightly to glare at the witch. 

"Pity, really. You could be cooperating and you wouldn't be hurt."

"I'm... not.. saying... Anything", [Y/n] growled, glowering. 

"Remember, an attitude like that is the same thing that cost you your leg."

[Y/n] held her breath and glance briefly at her galra tech leg. She bit on her lip to refrain herself from telling that witch off. 

'I can't loose more of myself than I already have.'

"Silence, I see. Now, I expect you to tell me something tomorrow."

It's always tomorrow, because information gets easily outdated. It's always tomorrow because she's only useful for three things: entertainment, information, and as hostage. 

[Y/n] fears the hostage part is going to be a lot more prominent soon.

~~~

Rea sat moping beside Pidge, her tiny head on Pidge's knee. Pidge was nodding off and typing on her laptop at the same time. Pidge can't bring herself to sleep because of stress and the thoughts of [Y/n] in a galra cell, lying there helplessly and needing her but she can't be there because she doesn't have a goddamn clue of where she is and-

Pidge snapped out of her thoughts when a hand shook her shoulder. She looked up to see Hunk and Lance, Hunk with a plate of food goo and Lance with a blanket. Pidge looked between the two before waving a dismissive hand. 

"I'm fine you guys", she mumbled, forcing down a yawn as she spoke. 

"Pidge, just eat something. You haven't left this room for the whole day and we're worried", Hunk said, kneeling down to look Pidge in the face. Pidge refused to make eye contact because she knew she would break if she looked at her friends and went back to busily typing away. 

"Hey!", she said, being surprised from her laptop being forcibly taken from her lap. She looked up to Lance, who held her laptop high above her. She stood and began jumping to try and reach it. Lance then immediately passed the laptop to Hunk, who took it in one hand with food goo in the other. Pidge yelled as she was put over Lance's shoulder, Lance holding her legs. Pidge dangled as she punched his back meekly.  

"Lance, let me go! I need to find her, she's in danger! She needs me I- I-", Pidge stumbled over her words as her vision fogged and her punches grew weaker and weaker until she couldn't even find the strength to lift her arms. 

Lance opened the door to Pidge's room, setting her down on the bed and wrapping her in the blanket he had. Lance then sat beside Pidge and pulled her over to a hug, gently stroking her head. Hunk then placed down the food goo and laptop on a nearby bedside dresser and joined in the hug. Pidge couldn't help herself as fat tears rolled down her cheeks as she wrapped both her arms around her friends. 

~~~

[Y/n] grunted as she was forcibly shoved inside a holding cell that was different from her usual one. She glared out at the galran sentries as they shut the holding cell door. She ran up to it and angrily pounded on the door. 

"LET ME OUT OF HERE, YOU BASTARDS!", she screamed, pounding the door a few times before growling and kicking it with her metal leg, making a loud klang! ring through the room. 

"They won't listen to you", a voice said. [Y/n] turned to look behind her, seeing someone sitting in the corner. "We're all stuck in these cells until they pick us up for the gladiator ring."

"Who are you?", [Y/n] asked wearily, daring to take a step forward. 

"Matthew Holt, but you can call me Matt."