18

(double upload!! :0)

Lance snickered as he snapped a few pictures of [Y/n] and Pidge, who were snuggled all cute-like in Pidge's bed.

"Lance what are you doing?", Hunk asked as he stuck his head through Pidge's doorway.

"Shh! Look at them!", Lance squealed while shushing Hunk, gesturing wildly over to the two. Hunk glanced over to the aforementioned two before deadpanning at Lance.

"Yeah, and?"

"Are you blind?! They're so cute!~"

"Sure, they're cute, but they're sleeping. Come on, just wake them up for breakfast."

Lance smiled as he poked [Y/n]'s shoulder a few times, and as she stirred, he quickly dashed out to the dining room.

~~~

Pidge and [Y/n] entered the dining room together, both tired and relying on each other to walk and not fall over. Lance, noticing the two walking in, quickly tears his phone away from Allura and puts it away. Pidge notices how everyone is staring at the two oddly.

"What?", she asked, voice slightly scratchy from sleep.

"Food's ready, hm?", [Y/n] mumbled sleepily. Pidge grunted in agreement and scooped up two plates of food goo, one for herself and one for [Y/n]. They both sit down in their normal seats next to each other.

"You two are acting rather... close this morning", Allura noted suspiciously.

"Hm?", [Y/n] grunted and raised a brow. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, no! It's just...", Allura trailed off.

"Did you guys have some bonding time last night?", Lance questioned, his tone laced with mischievously.

"Guess so", Pidge hummed as she ate her food goo.

"[Y/n]."

Shiro entered the room, standing with his shoulders broad. [Y/n] blinked a few times before turning her chair to him.

"Once you're done with breakfast, we can fill you in on what has been happening."

~~~

[Y/n] clasped her hands together to bring them in front of her mouth, running over the details in her head.

"Do you have any questions?", Shiro asked, standing next to Allura and across from [Y/n].

"Okay, so...", [Y/n] started. "Zarkon... is dead?"

"Yes."

"And you were captured again, but you also escaped again?"

"That's right."

"And now there's some kind of galran prince that stole a comet that is made of the same material as Voltron?"

"Right."

"And I was asleep for all of this...?!", [Y/n] sighed exasperatingly.

"Your condition was worse than we had originally thought, and you couldn't come out of the infirmary until recently", Allura said, a small smile in her voice.

"Sorry, [Y/n]. Looks like you missed out on all of the really stressful bits."

"I'm just sorry I was adding to the stress", [Y/n] sighed. "With me being MIA, and with so much happening in the universe, I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help."

"Like we said, there was nothing we could do other than to wait for you."

"... Is White in her hangar?"

~~~

[Y/n] stood in front of the White Lion with her paladin armor on. Sure, she'd been with her when she was deserted on the green planet, but she hadn't actually flied White all that much. It made her feel almost guilty.

"Hey, Whitey. It's me", [Y/n] says quietly, almost in a whisper as she lays a hand on her particle barrier, which falls away as her fingertips brush it. She smiles as White lowers her head, opening her jaws. In an instant, she's in the cockpit and preparing to exit the hangars.

"Alright, let's get out there."

White roared as she flew out of the hangar. [Y/n] whopped in excitement as she barreled through the sky, finally free to fly where ever her heart so desired. Her eyes were clenched shut in pure excitement, but she felt like she could see everything. Every star, every light and every molecule.

"White... is this you?"

White let out a low roar as she sped up around the castle. When she reached the north side of the castle, there was a flash and she was on the north side.

"Huh?"

There was another flash and she was to the east.

"Woah!"

A final flash and she was miles away from the castle.

"White, how are you doing that?!"

[Y/n]'s momentary amazement when she noticed the power supply being totally drained.

"Okay, so that drains you pretty bad, huh? Let's get back to the hangar and get you charged up."

[Y/n] steered White back to the hangars, met by Shiro.

"Well, you certainly had fun."

"How long was I gone?", [Y/n] asked, trying to fix up her helmet hair.

"Not long, but you did drain your power pretty quickly."

[Y/n] stuck her helmet beneath her arm and contemplated about telling Shiro about White's teleportation.

"Yeah, sorry, guess I kind of blasted through it."

"No worries, I would probably do the same."

"[Y/n]!"

Shiro and [Y/n] turned their heads to see the Garrison Trio(™) dashing towards them, blankets and pillows in hand.

"We're having a movie night, you want to join us?", Pidge proposed.

"Hell yeah!", [Y/n] responded, pumping a fist into the air.

"Grab your blankets and pillows, meet us in the lounge!", Lance said, before turning around again and dashing out with the other two teens.

"It was nice talking to you, [Y/n]", Shiro said as he waved [Y/n] goodbye.

"Have a good night, Shiro!"

~~~

"Alright, so how do you guys even have movies up here?"

"Apparently, Alteans have similar movie technology as Earth", Pidge explained, plugging in a few cords. "There's some 2D movies, but they also have 3D! It's pretty cool."

"Sounds awesome."

Lance and Hunk returned from the kitchen, carrying snacks and drinks.

"You almost done setting up, Pidge?", Lance asked, sitting down in one of the two pillow forts. Hunk placed what he had in his arms on the table moved in front of the setup and sat on the couch behind Lance's pillow fort.

"Yep, almost done."

"Hey, Hunk, is that popcorn?", [Y/n] gaped at a bowl Lance was hogging.

"Well, sort of. It's similar to popcorn, but, like, kinda hard and tastes kinda like bread."

"Better than nothing", [Y/n] hums before stealing a handful from Lance's bowl and stuffed her face, being pushed around in the process. "Lance, chill, you're spilling the popcorn!"

"Hey, shut up, movie's starting!"

Hey guys! Author here.

So, I need your opinion:

Instead of some kind of one shot, do you guys want a cover song? I just thought about it and thought it would be really cool? <3

If you have any suggestions(please provide an instrumental), please comment or pm me! Love you guys!!