Chapter 1

"Dark is a thing you can't avoid it's not only dark in a house or outside sometimes there is dark in a person..."

-

-

"Hyung! Hyunggggg! Wake up were getting late for school!" Hoseok said while shaking Yoongi. "Yes, yes I'm up how late is it?" The elder asked while rubbing his eyes. "8 AM." "ughh why is school so early?" "Don't ask me Hyung but if you don't change now then we will never be on time!" Hoseok pushed Yoongi out of the bed and dragged him to the closet. "Grab clothes and change I'll be waiting down stairs." "Yes yes." And with that the younger left the room.

Yoongi walked down stairs and was greeted by his mother. "Morning Yoongi did you sleep well?" She showed her beautiful smile. "Hmm yes it was fine thank you." Yoongi mumbled. "Here some breakfast!" She handed him a bag with food. "Thanks mom well be off have a nice day." "Have a nice day Miss Min!" Hoseok smiled "Thanks boys you too." And with that they left the house.

They were walking down the street on there way to school until they saw someone. "Namjoon!!" Hoseok screamed and run to him. Namjoon waved at them. "Hey Hyungs!" He smiled. "Hey." Yoongi said with a blanck expression on his face. The 3 of them walked to school.

When they arrived they saw Jin and Taehyung standing at some lockers. "Heyy Tae! Haii Jin Hyung!" Hoseok said. "Good morning Hyungs!" "Morning." They smiled and when the bell rang everyone walked to there class.

~~~~~~

"HYUNG WERE LATE COME ON!" Jungkook screamed at Jimin while running, of course they were late, Jimin is always late. "Yes, yes sorry!" The elder said and ran down the street but what he didn't notice was the man who was waiting for the bus, luck wasn't on Jimins side today he ran against the man and they both fell on the ground. "ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING! YOU HAVE EYES RIGHT?! USE THEM!" The man screamed at Jimin. "S-Sorry sir!" Jungkook walked over to Jimin and helped him up.

"You better watch out next time because if you don't I won't be that nice anymore!" The man said to Jimin.