Chapter 3

Jimin looked at his clock on the side of the bed he was not tired at all. It was now 10PM and he was bored, after thinking for a while he grabbed his phone and messaged Jungkook.

-

Jiminie:
Heyy Kookie are you still up?

Kookie:
Yes I am Hyung what is it?

Jiminie:
I just wanted to talk with you
How are you?

Kookie:
Hyung?
Are you still thinking about the man at the bus stop?
Don't be scared we will protect you!

Jiminie:
Thank you Kookie!

Kookie:
No problem Hyung!
Go to sleep it's late and tomorrow we need to be up early.

Jiminie:
Yeah you are right goodnight Kookie :)

Kookie:
Goodnight Hyung! :)

-

He layed his phone down until he got a new messages.

-

One new message from 'Yoongi Hyung'

Yoongi Hyung:
Hey Jimin I was wondering if you are alright you looked a little troubled today, you know you can talk to me right?

Jimin:
Ah yes I am alright Hyung!
It was just a weird day but don't worry! :)

Yoongi Hyung:
Okay Jiminie but please tell me if something is wrong! ;))

Jimin:
I will, thank you Hyung!

Yoongi Hyung:
No problem!
Alright I think we should go to sleep.
Goodnight Jiminie. :))

Jimin:
Goodnight Hyung! :)

-

Jimin lay down in bed thinking about the man
'He looked so mad as if he really wanted to kill me.'
He rolled to his other side and his eyelids began to feel heavy and little later everything became black.

~~~~~~

It was morning and the sun was shining and the birds were making beautiful sounds. But Yoongi didn't feel that happy the only thing on his mind was Jimin, he was wondering why Jimin acted like that.

He stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When he was done he walked over to his closet and grabbed some nice clothes.

His mother greeted him down stairs with a smile and gesturered him to sit down and eat. "How did you sleep darling?" She aksed the tired boy. "Good mom." Yoongi stood up and walked to the door grabbing his stuff for school. "I'm going mom bye." "Bye darling have a nice day on school!" And he walked out of the door.

Yoongi wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. "Sorry." He mubled and stood up to walk away only to feel a hand around his wrist.

"Where do you think your going?!" The man asked and looked him deep in the eye.