Chapter 2

"That was creepy!" Jungkook said once the man was out of sight. "Yes he looked like he wanted to kill me or something." Jimin responded still a little shocked after what the man said. "Kookie." "Yes Hyung?" "Do you think what that man said was like true do you think he would do something next time?" Jimin looked at the Younger with a terrified expression on his face. "Don't worry about it Hyung I think he just said that because he was mad." The younger smiled. "Thank you Kookie." and with that said they were standing infront of the gate of their school.

They walked to the library because they were late and couldn't go inside there classroom anymore.

~~~~~~

"Finally lunch break!" Jin said with a smile. "I am going to buy food who will come with me?" Taehyung asked the group. "I'll go with you I need buy something to drink." Hoseok stood up and walked with Taehyung to buy some food.

Yoongi walked to his friends as he saw Jimin and Jungkook coming. "Hey guys!" They both said at the same time "Hello." Namjoon looked at his book, his eyes not even leaving the paper. "How are you?" Jin asked the boys "Good Hyung thank for asking!" Jimin said with a small smile but Yoongi could see right trough him.
'He looks like something is bothering him.'
Yoongi though but letting it go thinking that the younger probably was just tired.

'He really does look troubled.'
Yoongi was now getting concerned but shurged it off when he saw the younger smile.

Hoseok and Taehyung arrived at the table and with that the friends were complete. Laughing and joking with not even one worry in the world, everything was perfect! They could do what they liked after school and could just do stupid things.

But that wouldn't stay for long. One little mistake and everything changed and not in a good way...