Chapter 5

"I'm not always late." Jimin said looking up from his book. "No but you are late many times." The elder answered. "I can't do anything about it." Jimin putted his book away and looked at the elder. "Maybe you should wake up earlier." The elder said and the two of them ended up talking about random things until the next lesson started.

~~~~~~

School was done and Jimin was walking home just looking at his phone scrolling trough instagram.

-

GeniusYoongi

GeniusYoongi I got detention

GeniusYoongi I got detention... Thanks to the man at the bus stop, much love to you...
Liked by Kim_Joonie, ACupOfTae and 45 others

View all 13 comments
YourHope Must been a great morning!
Kim_Joonie And the award of most detention goes to Min Yoongi!
ACupOfTae It's not as bad as Jimin who is always late @ Kim_Joonie

-

Because of Yoongi he didn't got detention, the elder was so nice to say that it was his fault Jimin was too late. Jimin couldn't thank him enough.

He didn't notice the man who was waiting for the bus, and luck was as always not on Jimins side the small boy bumped into a man who wore all black. And now it was official luck just hated Jimin because the man was the same one from last time.

"S-Sorry sir I-I wi-ll b-be more care-careful next t-time!" Jimin stuttered looking at everything except to the angry man infront of him. "You, I said if it happend one more time that you will have a problem so be prepared!" The man screamed making Jimin shiver.

And with that Jimin ran away back to his house not daring to look behind. Every muscle in his body hurted because of running so fast, he felt like he could just fall to the ground any time soon.

Finally home he opened the door and ran inside. Jimin lived on his own, when he was younger he lived with his mom, dad and little brother but they moved to Busan and Jimin bought a little apartment in Seoul.

It was getting late and Jimin was laying on the couch watching Youtube videos. He got a notification.

-

One new message from 'Unknown'

Unknown:
Hello Jimin.

Jimin:
Hello who are you?

Unknown:
Someone who is really mad at you...

Jimin:
What do you mean?
Why are you mad at me?

Unknown:
Children only look at there phones now a days.
They never watch out.
The only thing interesting for them is there phone.
They should be somewhere without it.

Jimin:
I don't know what you mean?
What did I do wrong.

Unknown:
They never look out for others and just walk against elder as if there trash.
Stupid internet.
It's all your fault, you will pay for this...

Jimin:
What? Why?!

-

"Jimin... Where are you?" A voice asked outside the door.