.~*//Guide to a thousand cherry blossoms\\*~.{Byakuya's Eternity Love}part11

Chapter Eleven

I was enveloped in a thick blackness. Once it was closed, it opened on the other side, revealing a new world. There were trees everywhere. As he pushed me through, I stumbled over my feet.

“Ai, follow me.” He says.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“We need to go the ground above. If we remain here, you will be killed.”

“Why?”

“This is a forest filled with hollows, menos, and mendo grandes around every corner. Let’s go.” Rei says.

“I see.”

“Yes.”

I followed behind him as we ran through a small crack, and when we resurfaced there was sand everywhere. I looked around and could see nothing but the sand. I gawked at the scene before me.

“This is Heuco Mundo?”

“It is.”

“It’s so large.”

“Yeah, I guess it is.”

“Is this all there is to it? Just sand?”

“No. We are having a building being modeled.”

“Why?”

“It’s for when Lord Aizen finally comes down here.”

“Oh.”

“Yes.”

“So where do we go until then?”

“Just follow me.” He says. I followed his orders and followed behind him. We remained silent for the walk. After what felt like hours later we arrived before a door, and something that was a size of a garage.

Rei opened the door, and I followed him inside. Once in, we began to go down a set of stairs. The stairs led us to a grey room, and the grey room led to a grey hallway. After we walked through a few hallways, he led me to a room. In the room was a bed, a couch, a tv stand, a bed stand, and a recliner.

“This is where you will be staying.”

“Until when?”

“Until I say other wise.”

“Uhm, okay…” I say

“Yes.”

“Do you really think you will get away with this?”

“Ya, I do.”

“Well you won’t. Byakuya will come looking for me. If not him, than someone from Soul Society will.”

“When they learn about you missing, they won’t have any idea where you are at.”

“Don’t think so little of my home. They are a lot smarter than you are giving them credit for.”

“Your home?” He says laughing.” Oh, yes they are so smart. That’s why you were about to be killed for something you didn’t even do.”

“I was framed by Aizen.”

“Do you not even know why?”

“Obviously not.” I spat at him.

“Because he knew you were strong. He set that up, because he knew you would leave. He knew you would hide in the human world. He knew you would be found. He decided that once you were found, we’d make our move.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well it was his plan all along to bring you here. Now that you are here in Heuco Mundo, he till will come here, after confessing to Soul Society that you weren’t to be blamed.”