.~*//Guide to a thousand cherry blossoms\\*~.{Byakuya's Eternity Love}part15

Chapter Fifteen

I now officially have two days left before changing into an arrancar. If I’m turned into an arrancar, there are obvious facts.

First: I will be under Aizen’s mercy, just like I am right now.

Second: I will more than likely never see Byakuya again.

Third: Is it possible I will die during the process of becoming an arrancar?

There are not many things I will admit to being scared of but the one thing I will admit to be is that I’m scared that I will never see Byakuya again. Furthermore, I’m scared he might actually believe what I wrote too him in the letter. (Has anyone found the secret message yet? Hint: Look for spelling errors)

I walked back and forth in my room being haunted by sudden thoughts. My body was tensed up and I was stressing out. What I don’t understand is why Rei continuously has to confess his feelings to me. He is only making me feel guiltier each time he brings it up. Then I feel completely awkward to be around him.

How long should it take to crack my code? With Soul Society’s technology and wisdom it should take not even a full day. But it might be harder to find me here in Heuco Mundo. I could understand that much. Maybe they are already here looking for me. Then again, maybe their not either.

Knock, knock.

I sighed. Who the hell would come here to see me out of nowhere, I mean really, there is nothing to do. That was not Rei’s knock either. So who else would come here?

The door opened slightly and in came a boy and a girl. The boy had spiked, brown hair and the girl had long, dark red hair. The boys eyes were a dark blue, and the girls was a light green.

“Jiro Oota and Tamae Hayashi?” I ask.

“Hey Ai, long time no see, huh?” Jiro asks me.

“Yeah.” I mutter eyes wide. “Long time no see.”

It only made sense that those two were also arrancars since Rei was an arrancar as well.

“You guys are arrancars?” I ask.

“Duh.” Tamae says.

A smile spread on my face. It’s about time I got to see my old friends again. In walked another figure from the door.

“Hi Rei.” I say.

“Surprise!” He yells with a childish grin spread onto his lips.

“Yea, what a great surprise.” I exclaim.

I felt arms around me, and everyone was hugging tightly onto me. “GROUP HUG!” They yelled into my ear. I laughed loudly and relaxed into my friend’s arms.

“So where are the others?” I ask.

Tamae, Rei, and Jiro shared looks with each other. Tamae and Jiro put there heads down and closed there eyes. I barely heard Rei whisper, “They didn’t make it.”

“They are dead?” I ask.

I looked at all of them standing before me, and their heads were all nodding.

“Wow.” Was all I could manage to spit out of my mouth.

Amazing how you can go from happy to depressed isn’t it?

“We try not to dwell on the past.” Jiro says.

“I see.” I muttered.

“Ai, what’s new anyways?” Tamae asks.