Chapter 2: The Double Class

A/N: I'm tryinggggggggggggg okie. I've got no idea what to do for my x reader thing, so get tortured by Oceter >:D Warning many POV changes.

Ocelot's time at Jade Mountain was pretty normal for a school. Her and Winter haven't started the scavenger thing yet, but oh well. They would eventually. Ocelot liked her Winglet, sure. But they all looked at her as if she had three heads. Who had ever heard of  a shy, quiet RainWing? There was the teasing, the talking behind her back when they thought she wasn't listening. She didn't mind though. She was fine with it. Ocelot walked into the history cave, a little behind her winglet. Everyone immediately started talking. Meanwhile, Ocelot went to the scroll rack, grabbing a book about the first queens of Pyhrria. (I'm too lazy to do an A/N thing about this, so I just put it in brackets, and I don't actually know the first queens of Pyhrria, so I made them up. If you actually know them, notify me!) Ocelot was just reading about Queen Seashell of the SeaWings, who was loved by all, until she was killed by a NightWing assassin named Starcrusher, and her daughter Manatee took over the kingdom, when Webs walked in, and cleared his throat. Everyone groaned. Except Ocelot, who just put away her scroll and sat behind a slab of stone that was her, 'desk'. Webs shot her a pleased look, and smiled at the class. "So, I thought it would be fun to do a double class!" He exclaimed. At the end he clapped his talons together. "Meet the Jade Winglet!" The winglet came in. Moonwatcher, Kinkajou, Turtle, Carnelian, Qibli and... Winter.

--==Moon's POV==--

Moon studied everyone in the room, wincing at the headache this gave her. She focused on thoughts. The Silver Winglet's SkyWing, Thrush, was thinking about how weird the RainWing in her winglet was, while Carnelian hates everyone here. Anemone was thinking about her animus powers, and she couldn't read Turtle as usual. Ostrich was just happy to see Qibli, and Qibli was thinking about Moon, happy to see Ostrich, and all sorts of other things in his complicated mind. Changbai was glaring at Winter and was thinking envious thoughts about being royalty, but Winter was staring at the Silver Winglet RainWing, she couldn't remember her name. Winter was thinking about.. how the RainWing wanted to help him study his scavenger. Moon looked at the RainWing. She looked like this because I got lazy while writing this and didn't want to describe Ocelot:

 She looked like this because I got lazy while writing this and didn't want to describe Ocelot:

Her eyes were a weird silver. As her gaze traveled along her scales, Moon shuddered. This RainWing was weird.

--==Winter's POV==--

Winter stalked at the back of his winglet. They had a group lesson with one of the other winglets, and he wasn't happy about it. The only one who understood his likes was Ocelot. The group reached the history cave, just as they heard Webs say: "Meet the Jade Winglet!" Winter sighed. Let's get this over with. Winter thought. He stalked in, and immediately his eyes caught the attention of silver ones. Ocelot. Wait.. OCELOT'S IN THE SILVER WINGLET? His mind screamed. Ocelot was sat in the far left corner desk at the back. She scanned the Jade Winglet, her gaze sliding over each member's scales. He saw Moon shudder as her calculating eyes studied her. Suddenly Kinkajou shrieked excitedly. Everyone jumped. Webs opened her mouth to say something, when Kinkajou yelled "OCELOT!" And pounced on the sandy RainWing, with blue wings and top of the tail, as well as underbelly. Kinkajou had turned yellow and pink. When Ocelot landed on her back she hissed in pain, the top of her neck turning white. Kinkajou blinked, turning purple and pale green. Ocelot smiled and got up, shaking her body out with a fake smile that Winter knew too well. Ocelot turned pink and yellow. Winter spotted a very, very, VERY slight strain from her as she changed them, which meant she had done that purposefully, and Winter noticed a burn on her neck surrounded by white. He frowned. She should do something about that, Winter thought. ARRGHH stop caring!  He mentally slapped himself, and Moon looked amused at something. "Everyone sit down!" Webs walked over and shoved them behind each desk, until only Winter was left. Webs suddenly pushed him behind the desk next to a certain sandy RainWing named Ocelot.

--==Qibli's POV==--

Qibli didn't know Ocelot very well. Sure, she was his clawmate. But she's really quiet. Stutters a lot. Only comfortable alone, but wears a fake smile around other dragons. Qibli wondered why. Now, Webs was shoving Winter behind a desk next to the quiet RainWing. Ocelot pretended she didn't notice or care, but Winter turned blue in the face. Qibli snorted, getting a confused look from the MudWing beside him. He wanted to explain it, but this dragon, - named Sepia, if he was right,- wouldn't understand. Webs then started the lesson.

--==Ocelot's POV (again)==--

Ocelot hated when she had history. She liked Tsunami's fighting lessons, absolutely adored the library, and enjoyed Clay's herbs and healing. But history was the one thing she hated. Her father refused to get her any scrolls except a bunch of history ones, aka, his favorite ones. Which means she knew most of what happened up to the Scorching. So all she really had to do was day dream and have some lovely, fabulous flashbacks. But here, surrounded by at least one dragon  who liked her at least a little, and a bunch of others that thought she was weird, her flashbacks didn't come, which made her happy. Ocelot stared at Webs, pretending to pay attention while just daydreaming about toucans.

A/N: I got lazy so this is only like, 965 words. I'll make the next chapter more exciting and longer, but no one will read them so xDD. Go do something else now.