1

Her Silent Guardian

JIMIN P.O.V
Here I am, behind a concrete wall, staring at a few boys that are bothering.. MY GIRL.. One of them is trapping my girl against the locker. I can't hear what they say but I can see in my girl's eyes that she is annoyed . Yes, annoyed. There's TOO many boys had been bothering her already. Reason ? Because she's TOO pretty. Yes, pretty ! That's why I like her. No, love her. I love her ! I love her not just because she is a pretty girl but also, her balance attitude make me ATTRACTED to her. Even my dad knows that I love her. And if possible, I WANT TO MARRY HER.

Yes, marry her ! And you know what is balance attitude ? Well, for me balance attitude means a person that has a bad and a good side. Get it ? Hahaha. Okay, back to my girl. Oh yes ! I forgot to tell you her name. Her name is Kim Y/N. Pretty name for a pretty girl.. Ahh oh my god.. Okay, enough Park Jimin ! I keep on looking at them then suddenly, the boy's action make my eyes widen and my blood boiled.

HE FUCKING KISSED HER LIPS ! Y/N pushed the boy then she ran away. The boys only laughed while looking at the way she ran just now. I clenched my fist and without I notice, I punched the wall. I looked at them with full of hatred in my eyes. Just you wait son of a bitch..

Y/N P.O.V
I ran as fast as I could to the toilet. He fucking kissed me ! What an asshole ! I stepped into the toilet and I immediately go to the sink and washed my mouth. Ahh, now my mouth is dirty ! I looked at the mirror with anger in my eyes. Not that I was angry with the mirror but I was angry with the boys. Oh my god.. I feel like dying ! After calming myself down, ( Not really calm ) I walked towards the cafeteria as soon as I stepped outside the toilet.

" What's with the long face ? " One of my friends said as soon as I sat down on the chair. " Boys.. " I said then I looked at all of my friends. There's three of them. Their names are IU, Yoona and Sunmi.

All three of them shook their heads

All three of them shook their heads. " Boys, boys and boys.. This is what you get for being so pretty.. " Sunmi said while looking at me. I turned my head to her. " It's not my fault ! " I said then I pouted. She rolled her eyes. " Plus, one of them kissed me ! " I said again. They looked at me in shocked. " What ?! Seriously ?! " They said together. I put my index finger on my lips to signal them to slow down. " Why so shocked by the way ? " I asked them while frowned.

" Of course we're shocked ! He kissed you ! And I'm sure tomorrow, his face will be like.. You know, like last time.. Bruise, scars.. And I'm sure he will apologize to you tomorrow.. " Yoona spoke. I looked at her. " Wow.. You look so sure.. " I said, annoyed. " What she said is true Kim Y/N.. He will apologize to you tomorrow.. You have a silent guardian, remember ? " IU said softly while looking at me. Silent guardian.. Yeah, I have one.

But I never saw his face. Yeah, HIS face. I know that he is a guy because.. Because.. Emm.. Ahh.. I don't know why I think he is a guy. And you know what ? I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM. Because for me, if he want to take care of me, then go ahead ! He wants to be my friend, go ahead. But show your face first, please ! And you know why I call him or should I say my friends call him my silent guardian ? This is because, everytime there is a group of boys disturb me, the next day they will apologize to me or.. They're DEAD.. And the reason is always the same !

Which is.. Car accident. And here I am be like, 'I don't give a damn if you're dead because of a car accident or anything.. The most important thing is, you're not here to disturb me again..' Cruel right ? Hahaha. " Hello, earth to Y/N ? " Suddenly a hand waved in front of my face, making me came back to my senses. " Yes ? " I asked. " What the hell are you thinking ? " Sunmi asked.

" I know ! She must be thinking that tomorrow he will dead or.. He will come to her to apologize.. Right ? " Yoona said. I looked at her. " Hmm.. I don't know.. But sometimes I was thinking that.. Karma sucks.. Right guys ? " I said. They nodded their heads. Karma sucks.. Yeah.. SUCKS..

JIMIN P.O.V
" Hello Park Jimin ?? Are you even listening ? " Someone suddenly called my name. Make me turned my head away from Y/N's direction. And I see that all of them are looking at me. " What ? " I asked while taking a sip of my drink. " What are you staring at ? " One of my friends, Jung Hoseok, said while looking at the direction I was staring seconds ago. " Oh.. I know.. "

He said then leaned back on his chair. The others looked at him. " What is he staring at ? " My other friends, Kim Seokjin, asked. " Taehyung's lovely baby sis.. Kim Y/N.. " Hoseok said. The others then looked at the direction where Y/N is. I looked at them. " Stop staring at her.. " I said in a cold tone. Then all of them immediately sat down on their chair back. " You really like her, right ? "

Kim Taehyung, also one of my friends, A.K.A Y/N's big brother, spoke. I looked at him. " No.. I love her.. " I said. He looked at me. " You better take care of her if she's YOURS one day.. " Taehyung said again. The others make an 'oooo~' sound. " But hyung.. What if she's NOT gonna be yours ?? " Jeon Jungkook, the youngest of my friends, spoke. I turned my head to him slowly. Make them looked at me in fear. Why ? Because they know that I am the most DANGEROUS and POWERFUL mafia leader in the world's son. I curved a smirk. " SHE WILL.. "