17

Live In Hell

Y/N P.O.V
I was sitting on a bench while enjoying the scenery in front of me.

It's so beautiful and calming

It's so beautiful and calming. I always come here when I have nothing to do. Especially when I'm sulking with Jimin. Before this, I never know that a mansion especially for a mafia group has this kind of place in it. I mean, come on ! Guys ? Flowers ? Eww~ Suddenly, someone covered my eyes.

" Guess who.. " A very familiar voice spoke. I curved a smile, already know who it is. " Jimin.. " I said. Jimin then chuckled and uncovered my eyes. He then sat down beside me. " What are you doing here ? " He said while staring at me and playing with my hair. I smiled. " Nothing.. Just looking at this beautiful scenery in front of me.. " I answered.

Jimin smiled then he layed his head on my lap. I chuckled at his childish action. I then started stroking his hair softly. " Jimin.. " I called him. He hummed in response. " Where did you go just now ? " I asked. " Oh.. Nowhere.. I just went to the computer room to meet Yoongi and Namjoon.. "

He aswered. I frowned. " For what ? " I asked. " Nothing.. I just asked them to find my mom's killer and rapist.. " He said calmly. My eyes widen. He wants to find him ? " You want to find that guy ?? How ?? " I asked. Yeah, of course a guy.. Right ?..

" Well, as I said.. I asked Yoongi and Namjoon to do it.. Both of them good in computer right ? So it's not hard for them to find that son of a bitch.. I hope.. " He said. I nodded slowly. " Oh well.. I also hope that you will find out who is that.. Bastard.. At least you can get a revenge for your mom.. " I said.

" Yeah.. Oh, and one more thing.. " He said then he sat up again. He stared at me then tugged a strand of hair behind my ear. " I told you before right ? I don't care whether he is dead or alive.. I just want to know who is that bastard because.. I WILL MAKE HIS FAMILY LIVE IN HELL.. "

He said while smirking. I don't know why but I don't like it. I don't like what is happening right now. And I don't like it because I can feel something is gonna happen to someone that I.. LOVE..

JIMIN P.O.V
" Jimin.. " Someone called my name. Y/N and I immediately turned our heads, only to see Taehyung. " What do you want ? " I asked, annoyingly. Why he has to come now ? When me and Y/N is having a romantic moment right now ?? " Sorry to interrupt but Yoongi and Namjoon called you.. I think they already know who is the guy that.. Emm.. Did that thing to your mom.. "

His words make my eyes widen. " So fast ?? " I said. At the same time I was happy and excited to know who is that bastard. I immediately stand up. " Okay.. You wanna come ? " I asked him. " Oh, sorry but no.. I got something to do.. " He said. I nodded then turned my head to Y/N. " You wanna come, baby ? " I asked. She shook her head. " Nope.. I want to watch TV.. " She said cutely.

I chuckled at her cuteness then I ruffled her hair. " Okay.. See you.. Bye.. Love you.. " I said then I walked away. I don't know why but I really think that I HAS to say 'Love you' just now. Why so suddenly I think that I will NEVER EVER say those two words again to her ?..