21

Ruined

MR. PARK P.O.V
I moved to Y/N as soon as Jimin stepped out of the basement. " Y/N ?.. " I said softly while moving closer to her. She is crying while leaning against the wall. I moved and moved closer to her until I pulled her into my embrace. " M-Mr. Park.. " She whispered my name softly.

I stroked her hair softly. " Shh.. It's okay.. " I said then I suddenly felt her weight on my body. Oh my goodness ! She's fainted ! I immediately carried her bridal style and stepped out of the basement. Then I shouted, " HELP ! Y/N NEEDS TO BE TREATED ! "

JIMIN P.O.V
I stepped out of the basement and immediately went to the rooftop. I don't know.. I don't know why I hurt her.. I don't know ! As soon as I reached the rooftop, I moved to the wall and rested my hands on it.

I closed my eyes, feeling the cold breeze touched my face. Ahh.. Why..? Why I hurt her ?.. Why I hurt my own princess ?? Why ?! I rubbed my face before I shouted on the top of my lungs.

" AHHH !! " I covered my face while crying silently. I'm weak.. And my weakness is Y/N.. Oh god, I love her.. But I don't know why I hurt her.. Because of revenge ? Anger ? I don't fucking know ! Suddenly.. " Why you hurt her ?.. " I don't have to ask who is it because I know.. It's my DAD..

" I.. I don't know.. " I whispered but he still managed to hear it. He walked closer to me until he is beside me. His put his hands in his pockets. " You don't know ?.. Or.. You're pretending you don't know ?.. " He said calmly. I shook my head.

" I don't know, dad.. I don't know ! " I said while crying. He turned his head to me before he turned his whole body to me. " Are you crying ?.. " His words make me cried even harder then I immediately fell to the floor.

My dad just stared at me, being ruined by.. A GIRL. Why ruined ?.. Because it's the first time I cried because of a.. GIRL.. A mafia leader cried because of a girl.. A girl ! " Stand up.. " My dad's cold tone make me raised my head to look at him. Eh ?..

Then I slowly stand up, following my dad's instructions. Out of blue, I felt a hand punching my face. I fell to the floor again. " Why so weak ? " He said while coming closer to me. Then he kicked my leg, making me groaned in pain. " Are you a mafia leader or a 5 years-old kid ?? "

He said in a stern voice. Then he kicked my stomach, making me coughed. He then sighed before he walked to the chair and sat down on it. " Sit.. " He said while patting the seat next to him. I slowly get up and walked to the seat beside him.

" Answer my question, Jimin.. Why you hurt her ? " He asked again. I just remained silent. I don't know, dad.. " Answer me, Park Jimin.. " He said while looking at me. I shook my head slowly. " Again, dad.. I don't know.. " I said in a low tone. He sighed heavily. " There must be a reason.. Tell me.. Now.. "

He said in a stern voice. I looked at him before speaking. " Dad.. Their dad is the rapist and the killer.. " My words make his eyes widen. Then he slowly leaned against the chair. " Oh my goodness.. " He whispered. He turned back his head to me. " Don't tell me that's the reason you hurt her.. " He said. I looked down. Maybe..

Then I felt my dad smacked my head, HARD. I groaned in pain. " Dad.. " I said. " What ?? You want to say I have no right to hit you ?? " He said and I can tell by his tone that he is.. ANGRY right now.. I didn't say anything. " Park Jimin.. Do you know what you've done ?? "

He asked. I still remained silent. " You just beat your own princess because of something she didn't do ! " He raised his voice. I closed my eyes. I know.. " You said you love her.. But you hurt her ?! You bring her to the basement ?! You also hurt her brother ! " He raised his voice again.

" Do you want her to hate you ??!! " His words make me opened my eyes and turned my head to him. " N-No.. " I said while shaking my head. This is the thing I scared the most.. TO HEAR THE WORD HATE COMING OUT FROM HER MOUTH..

Y/N P.O.V
I opened my eyes slowly. As soon as my eyes fully opened, I realised that I'm in my own room. Or should I say.. OUR ( Me and Jimin ) room.. I slowly get up and sat down. Then I leaned against the headboard. I closed my eyes, trying to remember what just happened..

Then I opened my eyes as soon as I remembered everything.. He beat me.. But why ?.. Then suddenly it hits me.. He beat me because.. My dad is his mom's rapist and killer..? I shook my head. No.. No fucking way ! My dad is not a rapist or a killer ! But if it's true.. If it's true that my dad is the bastard that did something like that to his mom, why he need to beat me ??

Why Jimin.. Why..? Suddenly, I felt a tear escaped my eye. It hurts.. It really hurts when someone you love, hurt you like this.. Out of blue, my mind wondered to my brother. Ta-Taehyung oppa ?.. I immediately get up from the bed and moved to the door. I ignored the pain that is all over my body.

All I want to know right now is my brother's condition. I want my brother ! But, when I was about to grab the door knob, someone opened the door. And the 'someone' is..

Park Jimin

Park Jimin..