H

"have you checked all your accounts, Mirae?" my co-worker asked.

i stared at her and pursed my lips, "no, i haven't. why?" i said and reviewed my papers.

"then, check it now. you've been hacked for pete's sake!" she said and left.

hacked? by whom?

i opened my accounts one by one and left me dumbfounded.

"what the heck?! who did this shits?!" i tried to revive my accounts and delete all of those nonsense posts.

Mirae Kim

I love you Ten so much!
posted 2 days ago

Mi_Rae21

i love you Ten_Phoon
posted 5 hourse ago

M.Kim

i wanted to marry you soon Ten!
posted 5 seconds ago

bullshit! i can't delete them all! who the heck did this?!

i scanned all of the hacked posts and tried to delete them all, and who the heck is Ten? i don't know him.

"mirae! what was that all about?!" my boyfriend, Taeyong asked.

he entered after he said that, he slammed his hand into my desk. he looks so furious and about to explode. i sighed.

"i dont know, taeyong. all of my account was hacked. look, try to delete them all. it's useless" i explained.

his expression soften and he hugged me, he fished out my phone and tried what i had said. he can't delete those posts too, he grabbed my hand and walk at the door, getting away from my workplace.

"we are hacking some hackers today, mirae. and we will know who did all of those, okay?" he said and kissed my cheeks.

i smiled and nod.

------ the start -------

started 03192018