E

" i wouldn't take that knife if i am you, hoe. a friendly reminder"

"you s*n of a b-tch! just kill me now! you're just wasting my time by playing with me!"

he couldn't think straight-- afterall he's a pshycopath, he's Ten.

he got a girl named, Mirae Kim. just, Mirae. first, he loved Mirae so much because he thinked she's the one, but when he found out mirae's second name, he outranged his anger towards her. poor girl, she didn't know any single thing about ten, his boyfriend.

"sharrize" one step on her, holding a knife and a gun. a sly smile in his lips---merely inside very angry.

"sharrize" and another step which Mirae dropped the knife she's holding a while ago. she trembled with fear, she didn't know what to do, and how to escape from his.

"oh what a GORGEOUS NAME, SHARRIZE!" and an evil laugh escaped from his lips.

he threw three knives that had cut mirae's four fingers from the right, and the two knives didn't hit her well.

she fearly roared and scream out top of her lungs and drown on pain.  she collapsed and she felt her eye lids heavy. as soon as her eyes being drowsy, she heard his last words she would definitely hear.

" i found her. your twin sister, don't worry you'll get to know her after she die" ten's sentence made her tremble in fear again.

she knew ten before helped her on finding her twin, and now she was going to die, she couldn't do anything but to cry and pray that her sister is safe in other hands.

" d-dont t-t-tou-ouch h-her t-ten..." and then she ended her life.

"that was not a good story to know, jaehyun" taeyong flabbergasted with gestures.

he's now currently reading some mini diary with was given to jaehyun, taeyong's friend.

"im sure that this ten guy that this mini diary's talking about, is the ten that we're looking for."

"he's right babe. maybe jaehyun's right" then taeyong agreed.

i sighed, we all knew that my sister was salvaged and when that day came, my accounts was being hacked named by ten guy.

i wonder if he likes numbers.   oh well, he is TEN. so he likes numbers. just guessing.

oh why am i joking at this state?! aish.

"check some background of him. let's see"  i said to jaehyun and drank my iced coffee.