D

I wasn't expecting a call from the unknown guy who was basically the hacker, and all hr did was to say my name multiple of times.

"mirae...."

"mr.-i-don't-know-who-you-are. please leave my accounts and don't hack them. my boyfriend is fuming---"

"wait what? boyfriend?"

"yes MY boyfriend, and my boyfriend''s name is taeyong. now please leave me alone. we are not that close tho and i don't know you either."

i stated as a matter of fact. well hello?! it's good he called me but it creeps the hell out of me. i mean, he's a total stranger.

"even so, why are you trying to get away from me when were so close before..."

he sounded so awfully sad and--I DON'T CARE! jeez. We are close? i mean? i knew him? how?

"what are you saying? i don't know you Mr. and FYI, I DIDN'T MET A GUY NAMED TEN BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE. MY NAME IS NOT MIRAE SHARRIZE KIM, MY NAME IS MIRAE
THEADORA KIM."

and before he speak again, i ended the call and sigh deeply.

he is a head ache for b-tch sake. i ain't buying his words anyway.

i heard a faint knock and before i could asked who it was, it showed taeyong.

i smiled at him and gestured to come and sit beside me. "you okay?" he worriedly said.

i nodded and kissed his cheeks, "ofcourse! you're here beside me. and besides i wanna hug you really tight!" i said and jumped in him.

it may look like we're doing something it isn't for kids but hey, i like hugging him while my on his top. well so you could feel his abs, don't you.

i laughed at my thought, well, maybe yes.