Chapter sixteen

I woke up from the sound of my phone going off. I groan and cuddle more into harry not wanting to answer it.

Harry moans while he hugs me a bit.

"Get the phoneee." He whines and I huff as I answer it, I see it's the one guy from the date.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I was wondering if I can come over now." He asks and my eyes went wide as I look at a sleeping harry.

"Uh, its only four in the morning gabe." I said and when I did harry popped up looking at me weird.

"So? I'm bored and my wife left so are we." He asks and I look at harry putting the phone on mute.

"He wants to come over right now." I said and harry shook his head.

"I wanna sleep." Harry said laying down and I nodded, un-muting the phone.

"I'm really tired how about later alright babe?" I said giving it a little fun.

"Okay, eight tomorrow sound good?" He asks.

"Yeah sounds great. See you then." I said then hung up.

When I laid back down harry was facing me, he looked a tad bit mad so I pout.

"What did I do now." I said ready for the screaming.

"Nothing." He said then turned the other way as I look at the back of his head, I didn't wanna fight so I just went to sleep.

When I woke up I see harry is gone and I groan.

I sit up, rub my eyes and get out of the bed heading to the living room. Weird no signs of anyone.

"Niall? Liam?" I call out but no answers.

When I walked into the kitchen I see a note on the counter.

Darcy,
We are leaving for a couple hours for work so don't be alarmed. Also harry cooked you some food it's in the oven. See you at 5:)
~Liam

I smile at the fact harry cooked me food, but I've never ate his food before so it might be gross.

I strut my way to the oven and open it to see eggs, toast, bacon, and sausage on a plate.

It looked good. Really good.

I grab the plate and go to the kitchen table making sure to grab a fork.

I take one bite and I moan in pleasure this food was good.

"God harry can cook." I said eating more.

In five minutes I was done with my food and I decide I want to go outside.

I open the sliding doors in the kitchen and walk out to the back yard. I stared in awe in how pretty their garden was. It had flowers everywhere.

I walk to the garden and touch the pretty flowers softly. Why haven't I went back here before?

I take a look around and see their house is surrounded by woods which creeps me out. I stare off in the woods then I hear something.

"Hello?" I ask getting up ready to dart toward the house.

Just then a small puppy came from the woods and I look at it weird as it ran towards me.

"Hey buddy." I said petting it, looking for a collar of any sort.

"Are you alone." I ask him as he wags his tail I smile, picking him up I go back inside.

Harry is going to kill me but it's okay. The puppy is so cute I don't even care.

I set some food down and run up stairs to Harry's room trying to look for my shirt I left up there when i changed the other day.

"Where is it." I groaned getting on my hands and knees looking under his bed but I see something weird.

A box.

"What?" I said pulling the box out. Maybe I shouldn't look in this.

I think long and hard, but I did, I opened it and there sat a whole bunch of pictures of a family.

I take them all out and read the back.

~Gemma's sixth birthday party!!

I turn it back over and I see a little girl opening presents. I go to the next picture.

There is a baby and that gemma girl. I read the back.

~harry,2 gemma,6 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMMA!~

I turn the picture back around and stare in awe at Harry's adorable baby picture. Now that I think of it when you look at it you can tell it's him.

"What are you doing." I heard a stern voice that only belonged to harry. Shit.

"Uh, I was, uh." I said putting the pictures back not daring to look at him.

"Why are you looking through my stuff Darcy." Harry growled grabbing my arm harshly and pushing me up. I look at him scared. I thought they would be home at five! It's only three.

"I-I I'm sorry." I said staring into his eyes, but his eyes weren't the green emerald eyes. No, they were dark.

Just then he did it, he hit me.

My eyes started filling with tears as I hold my now red cheek.

Just then harry snapped out of it.

"Darcy, I..." he started walking close to me and I backed up shaking my head.

"I didn't mean to Darcy." He said and when he said that I darted towards the door and down the stairs. I needed to go. I miss bells I miss zayn somewhat.

I ran and ran. I ran down the road with harry calling my name. Out of everyone I thought harry would be the last to hit me. They were just pictures, I don't see what the big deal is.

I was now close to bells house and I knock on the door. And she opened it and gasped taking me into her arms.

"I thought harry was going to keep you forever!" She cried and I shook my head.

"No, he never will." I said as she pulled me inside I see zayn sitting on the couch smirking at me.

"We meet again, Darcy." Zayn said in a evil type tone. I looked to bells and I see she wears a hurt/ sad expression.

That's when I knew I was in for a world of hell.