Chapter 34

I guess the guys had a house here in America, but honestly I wanted to go home. I don't wanna stay here with harry.

"Darcy, you can sleep in here." Liam says putting my bags in my room and I nod walking in.

This house was nice, it had a pool. So I decide to get into my swim suite and go into it.

After I found out the water was cold I just tanned and I actually closed my eyes with Liam's sunglasses blocking the sunlight the sunlight was gone causing me to open my eyes and a guy my age was standing above me.

"Bloody hell you scared me!" I screamed holding my chest and the guy smirked.

"Sorry, but I just wanted to know if harry is here." He says and I nod my head.

"Inside."

The guy goes inside and I didn't really care it's their business. But about ten minutes later I went inside and got on some clothes.

I tip toe down the stairs, but of corse Louis was on the couch.

"Where are you doing missy." Louis says and I roll my eyes.

"Didn't know you were my dad." I said with my hands on my hip.

"Really, where are you going?" Louis asks and I shrug.

"I don't know." I say and he nods his head as he lets me go.

I call a uber and they take me to a pub.

I was there for about a hour and I was hammered. I was grinding and twerking on guys. They all said I was hot, and they liked my accent.

"Wanna come to my place?" I ask the guy I've been dancing with. And he was hot.

"Sure." He says and I grab his hand going to the waiting uber.

Once I got to the house, I shushed the guy.

"I have roommates, shh." I drunkenly say and he laughs, as we did this Niall pops his head from the kitchen.

"Erm, who's this?" He asks me and the guy introduced himself.

"I'm Ryan." He said and Niall looked him up and down

"Come onnnn." I said pulling him but falling because of how drunk I was.

"No, not happening man. You have to leave." Niall says picking me up and I pout at him pushing his nose.

"No silly it's funnnn." I say laughing.

"She wants to man. Leave us be." The guy said grabbing me from nialls hand.

"She's fucking drunk what's wrong with you mate?" Niall says in disgust.

"It's America I wanna have funnnn." I whine and Niall looks at me.

"You'll thank me later darce." He says and I was confused.

"Harry!" Niall yells and the Ryan guy laughs and I stand up grabbing his hand again and I pulled him a bit further until Niall grabbed the guy.

"Dude, I don't wanna fight you." Ryan said to Niall and Niall shook his head.

"Niall, leave him alone. He's my friend." I slurred putting a arm around his neck.

"Darcy he only wants to fuck you!" Niall yells and I heard steps and in came harry looking at me then the guy.

"What's the problem?" Harry asks looking at Niall then at me with my arm around some guy clearly drunk.

"This dip shit won't let me smash man. That's all I wanted." Ryan said and I laughed.

"So funny this guy." I said and harry furrowed his eyebrows at me and crosses his arms looking at the guy.

"Get out now. She's drunk she's not thinking. Yet again she doesn't think when she's sober either." Harry says and I stop smiling.

"No. not unless you do something or I fuck her." Ryan said and harry stepped closer and I got in the middle.

"Harry stop I'm fine. Go back to sleep."

"No. I want him out of my god damn house." Harry yells and he steps closer.

"Yeah, you seem pretty upset man. Is it because you wanted to fuck her? But oh yeah, she didn't want to did she?" Ryan says just then harry pushed me out of the way and punched Ryan in the face.

"Harry stop." I slurred while everything kept spinning.

"Niall." I say lightly as they still are fighting I hold on to the wall for support.

"Darce you okay?" Niall asks running over to me.

"Bathroom." I say and he gets me to the bathroom I throw up.

I heard Liam and Niall breaking the fight up while I puked up my insides.

"How much did you drink." I heard harry say sitting down by me.

"One." I say throwing up and he shakes his head.

"God damn it Darcy I can't leave you alone for five minutes." Harry growls and I clap back.

"If you don't like it get me back to England." I slurred and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about."

"I don't want to be here anymore! Especially with you! I hate you." I say and I get up flushing the toilet I go to my room.

"You hate me huh?" Harry yells busting through my door.

"Yeah I hate you. I fucking despise you!" I scream clenching my fists.

"I don't think you do." Harry said walking closer as I breath deeply in and out.

"I do." I say backing up but to my luck, I back up into a wall. Harry then puts his hands on the wall very close to my head looking deeply into my blue eyes.

"Now, I know you are drunk Darcy, so I won't yell at you. And I know damn well you don't hate me." He whispered and I bite my lip, knowing I don't hate him. But I am pissed.

"You ruin everything harry." I say with glossy eyes.

"I'm not just going to let you shag some guy you don't know Darcy. You really wanna lose your virginity like that?" He asks furrowing his eye brows as I stare at him for a bit I then shake my head.

"No, I guess not." I say and he nods his head.

"That's what I thought. Now go to bed, you'll have a bad hang over in the morning." Harry then backs up to let me just stare at him.

"Hey," harry starts and as I turn around he grabs my face and kisses my forehead,"goodnight." Once he did that, he left.

God why did he have to walk out my life that fast.