Chapter 55

We all went on the plane the next morning, I was done with my photo shoots.

When I woke up I was on the plane. Harry was next to me and my head was on his chest, everyone else was sleeping also.

I grab my phone and start looking through my Snapchat. I decided that I should take a picture of sleepy harry. When I did he looked so cute, so happy.

I smile captioning it, 'back home with my babe'.

"Darcy what are you doing up?" Harry says in his morning voice.

"Erm, I just woke up." I say and he nods pulling me closer and going back to sleep.

"Make a wing right on the eyelash line..." the girl on YouTube says and I groan. I'm bored, I don't wanna wake harry but on my right side is Niall who is sleeping too. I smirk at my plan.

I kick his arm softly and he wakes up rubbing his eyes.

"You okay?" He asks and I shrug gently getting off of Harry's chest.

"I'm bored, how much longer?"

Niall looks at his phone.

"One more hour."

"Fucking Christ, alright sorry for waking you." I smirk and he glares at me.

"Sure."

When he tried to go back to sleep I kick him again and he gets pissed.

"Darcy fucking stop!" He yells causing me to go wide eyed.

Everyone was now up and looking at us.

"Sir, you need to keep it down." The flight attendant says to Niall and I'm literally pissing my self.

"Oh my god." I whisper giggling and Niall gives me the eye.

"You happy? You got me in trouble." Niall spits and I shrug.

"I'm bored ni."

"Well Darcy,I have a great idea! Go. To. Fucking.sleep." He turns away from me and I huff going back on my phone.

Fifteen minutes later harry woke up.

"Did you stay up the whole time?" Harry asks taking me into his arms.

"No, not entirely."

"Well, what have you been doing then?"

"Bothering me!" Niall says and I laugh.

"That, and watching YouTube. I figured out how to do my makeup better." I smile and he frowns.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"I hate that you think you need makeup, you're naturally beautiful."

"Aww babe." I say kissing his cheek.

"Flight 143 has landed take your belongings and have a nice day!"

We grabbed our shit and went home.
-------------------------------------------------------
"What's for diner?" I ask harry sitting down on the couch.

"Shit, I don't know."

Niall and I look at each other and smile.

"Pizza!" We both yelled together causing harry and gemma to stop walking and look at us.

"Ohhh harry pizza sounds good." Gemma says and harry nods.

"Liam, call for pizza, I got to take this call." Harry goes outside and answers his phone and gem and I go upstairs into her room.

"Close the door, and lock it." Gemma says and I nod doing what she told me to do.

She drops her bags and goes under her bed grabbing a jar and a pack of something. When she opened the jar the room was filled with the smell.

"Gemma harry is going to kill us!" I whisper yell and she shrugged rolling two.

"He won't know if he can't smell it." She looks out the window, then opens it going onto the roof. I follow.

When we reach the spot she hands me a blunt and lights it for me.

"God, I love nights like these." I say looking at the stars.

"Do you ever miss your friends Darcy?"

Gemma was looking and me and I was looking right back into her eyes. I shrug taking a drag of the blunt.

"All my friends in la were only friends with me for fame. That's why my parents moved us here, well one reason."

"They only wanted fame?"

"Yeah, it sucked. They would always ask if I would be hanging out with Gigi, which is my cousin. You probably know he..."

"Gigi hadid?!" She yells and I laugh nodding.

"Yeah, she's my cousin from my real moms side. That's how I got into modeling."

I'm telling her everything.it feels nice to open up.

"Well Darcy, you don't have to worry about me or the guys ever using you for that. We love you for you. And I'm glad you came in with zayn because if you didn't, you wouldn't be here with us. We love you."

"You're just high gemma." I laugh finishing my blunt. I knew my eyes were red because they feel dry.

"I'm being for real."

I nod going back into Gemma's room from the window and she did too. She stayed herself and I with perfume. But it was useless for me because I am going to take a shower.

"I'm going to shower. Meet me in my room in 20." I say and she nods.

I walk out and bump chests with Louis and he looks at me weird and I smile. Just then he leans closer to my body and sniffs me and he smirks.

"Did you smoke?" He asks smiling and I shake my head.

"Nope, never would. But I have to shower catch up later!" I say slamming Harry's door and taking a much needed shower.

I wrap my body with a towel and open the door. I was greeted with harry sitting on the bed causing me to jump.

"Shit you scared me." I say and he smiles.

"Good."

I walk closer to him and me pulls my waist to go closer to him. He tries to look into my eyes but I turn my head fast so he didn't see they were blood shot.

"I have to go, I told Gemma we could have a sleep over in her room tonight."

"You didn't tell me?" Harry says kinda shitty and I look at him weird.

"No, and I don't have to." I spit back.

"I don't have time for this just go." Harry growls and I roll my eyes leaving with some of my clothes in my hands.

He was being a twat and I want to know why.