Chapter 20: Build Our Machine

Third Person's POV

Sirzech Lucifer was sitting in his room while watching back the replay of the fight between (Y/N) and Riser back at the engagement party. He was interested on incredible performance and power that had been shown by the King of Cipher Clan.

"I guess giving Rias a King piece for resort pays off." Sirzech smirked at (Y/N)'s who was hitting Riser with a barrage of fist while screaming 'Muda'. "All-Knowing Eye...what path will you choose-"

"Oi, Zechy! You're ignoring me again." Someone exclaimed, clearly annoyed that the one of the Great Satan ignoring them. He sighed and turned around to see a girl with a red-haired girl standing beside Grayfia.

 He sighed and turned around to see a girl with a red-haired girl standing beside Grayfia

"Hello sis-" Sirzech was about the greet her but she throw a pillow on his face.

"Don't you just hello me!" She fumed, crossing her arms under her well-develop breast. "I was standing here for the pass one hour and the only thing you do is watching your Maid Por-"

"H-hey, shut it!"

"Now tell me..." She then glares at the Great Satan as malicious aura comes out of her. "Why did you let Rias play those damn Rating Game?!"

"It's her choice actually," Sirzech explained while fixing his collar.

"You suggested it in the first place!"

"Well, for greater good..."

"Greater good my ass! I bet that damn chicken already fucked our sister-"

"The engagement was cancelled, Serena." Sirzech addressed the red-haired woman who looked at him in shock. "During your vacation, Riser did beat Rias on the Rating Game but two devils, one from her Peerage and his twin brother saved her from this mess."

"Wait, Riser got his ass-handed by a Low-Class?" The now named Serena perked in interest as Sirzech moves away and show the footage of their fight. "I guess the Red Dragon Emperor is a Pawn of your sister?"

"Indeed he is. His name is Issei Hyoudou."

"Doesn't seems to interest me. The Dragon got beaten by a Phoenix." She started to lose interest when she saw that Issei was losing.

"But you haven't see his twin just yet, (Y/N) Hyoudou." Sirzech smirked her.

"Bro-bro. What can his twin do if Dragon Boy lose-" She was caught off guard by the display of power from the footage, leaving her jaw hanging in shock. The Great Satan Lucifer chuckled at her reaction.

"How about now, sis?"

The twin sister of Sirzech looked at the screen before looking back at the brother with a blush. "Where is he now?"

"Back at the Human World with Rias." Sirzech told her. "I made him a High-Class Devil just for the performance in the fight. He might just started his own clan named Cipher."