Disaster Strikes

Hello everyone welcome to a new book. This book is going to include you the reader and also me and my brothers OCs from my other fate book "fate of 2 brothers" but as masters but have not animal features. And don't worry, the main focus of the book is you the reader. For the harem it's not going to be every female servant because that would be too god damn many girls to add so what I was thinking is that you the readers would suggest one or two girls from each singularity. But that will start with Orleans. I already have he girls for Fuyuki set.
Now without a further a do let's get into it.

P.S.: These are the girls I was thinking about using from Fuyuki.

Mash Kyrielight (obviously)

Artoria Pendragon (regular version)

Olga Marie Animusphere (Questioning where I am or not. If I do I need to figure out how it will work out)

~~~~~
Part 1.

POV: You

I finished my admission process and became a master canadite for Chaldea. As I roamed the halls of the facility in the uniform I was given (You all know the one) in a exausted state of fatigue after doing a simulation I was told to do during the admission process. I then fell to the floor and closed my eyes.

{Time Skip}

I started to feel something locking my cheek as I was sleeeping. I opened my eyes and saw a girl with short pink hair and a white squirrel looking creature. The girl was leaning over me while the squirrel creature was on my face

 The girl was leaning over me while the squirrel creature was on my face

I got suprised and jumped off the ground and backed up against a wall.

"Who are you?" I ask the girl.

The girl stands up straight "That's a good question, Someone whose name is not worth mentioning, I guess" the girl says and I tilt my head in confusion "I mean I do have a name but I don't have that many opportunities to use my name that often and so I don't know if I'm able to make a good first impression" the girl says in a slight monotone voice.

"Damn I need a drink" I say as I started to get thirsty.

"I will show you where you can get a drink" the girl says.

I follow the girl to a vending machine and I grabbed a water and say next to her on a bench by the mechine.

"Are you feeling better now?" The girl asks after I took a drink of my water.

"Yes, thank you. When I arrived here they put me through this experimental simulation which made me feel fatigued" I tell her.