Caster

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you, Olga, Mash, Clay, and Skyler were all caught up in the day shift and were ray shifted to Fuyuki Japan 2004. With that Mash became a demi-servant.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Olga was talking to Dr. Roman as the rest of us just watched her. Fou sat on my shoulder as a spectator to everything. Mash held her shield by her side waiting on what to do. Clay finally calmed down and was sitting behind me and Mash on a pile of rubble. Skyler was next to his brother reading through his tome. Olga then hangs up her call with Dr. Roman.

"So what's the plan Director" Clay says with his arms crossed while walking to my left side.

"Were going to go find the cause of this singularity and eliminate it" Olga states while turning to us.

"That's a plan I can get behind" Clay says with a small spirk appearing on his face.

"Director, are you sure about this? We could just remain here and wait until backup arrives" Mash questions.

"I can only imagine how much push back we will get from the association for this. We can't go home empty handed. Sorry you 4 but were stuck together, obey understand" Olga tells us.

"Understood Director" Mash states.

"Got it" I say.

"Yup" Skyler says.

"Yeah, yeah" Clay says.

Olga's wrist band then starts going off, she answers it and a hologram of Dr. Roman appears.

"You have to get out of there right now!" He shouts.

Not even a few seconds later Mash detects something "Enemy detected. It's a servant"

Olga closes the call and we all start running in the opposite direction of where Mash detected the servant.

"What's a servant doing in this time and place?" I ask as we ran.

"It's a holy grail war. It's been confirmed that in 2004 a special ritual called the holy grail war took place in this city. The holy grail is a magical vessel that contains the foundation of all forms of magecraft. Mages in the city of Fuyuki completed a holy grail war. To activate it they summoned 7 heroic spirits. The 7 masters battled it out, and in the end the one who survived obtained the holy grail. But the conclusion of those events isn't recorded, did the ritual succeed? Or did it fail?. Whatever did happen, the servants actions ended without anyone knowing about them. That's all we know" Mash explained as we ran.

After Mash's explanation we were running on a stone sidewalk that was by the canal that ran through the city. Skyler then looks around as if somethings wrong.

"Everyone stop" He says and we all came to a stop before passing a lamp post.

Then a criss cross of chains appear tied to the lamp post and ground laying a trap on the sidewalk.

"I would advise no one to touch those chains" Skyler tells us.

"To bad. Fresh pray managed to slither away" We all hear a dark feminine voce say. Then a woman with a spear that had a hook on one side appears at the sidewalk on the hill above us. She had long pink hair, and a torn coat with a hood covering her dress. "A servant and master I have never seen before. oh my, how young and fresh they are"

"There isn't a master around" Clay says "Don't tell me all the servants in this world don't have a master"

"This is a world gone mad. It wouldn't be surprising if what you said was true" Olga states.