|0.0|

____________Chapter 0 • The Lion Child—————————

____________
Chapter 0 • The Lion Child
—————————

"Oi! Pack your bags! You're moving!"

As the brunette heard those words, she stayed silent for a few minutes before answering with a very confused 'WHAT?' She ran from her room and descended the stairs as fast as her tiny legs could.
'Damn my height.'

She approached her unfairly tall mother who was preparing lunch in their kitchen. As she heard Leo enter, she turned and looked her at troublesome daughter. Her hair was all over the place, as usual, and she was wearing her favorite platform shoes, as usual. The mother almost burst out laughing as she saw Leo's face.

"You heard me chica, so say hi to your brother for me okay?" She said as she turned back to continue her lunch-making.
"I'm going to fucking Korea?"

Her mother hummed in confirmation as she finished with the sandwiches.
"Why??"
Her mother sighed before turning and giving Leo the completed sandwich. "It's because you've been one hell of a daughter ever since your brother left," she explained "so I decided that you should go live with him."

      "But what about Angelo?"
Her mother raised her eyebrows in amusement at the mention of her best friend. "What about him?" She said with a sly grin.

"Mom, I told you almost a million times, I don't like him goddammit." Leo said as she rolled her eyes. "I'm just worried he won't take this shit very well."
"I'm on the brink of slapping you because of your language Leo."

Leo quickly shut her mouth 'cause her mom had one hell of a fucking slap.

Xoana chuckled as she headed upstairs to Leo's room. "Well too bad, you're leaving anyways. Come and help me pack once you've finished with your sandwich."

«—————————————•—————————————»

"Did you hear? Leo's leaving for Korea to join her brother."

Ever since her mothers sudden announcement about her relocation, everyone in the small town had conveniently began to gossip about their 'entertainment' leaving. Most people were celebrating, as Leo was the cause of many inconveniences and anxiety among the community, while very little were downhearted.

As Leo walked in the streets with suitcases in hand, she scowled at the gossipers which immediately rendered them silent. Her hair bounced along to the rhythm of her walk as she blasted Panic! At the Disco through her headphones while she headed for the nearest airport (which was very plot convenient).

"Oi! Lee! Lee!"

Leo continued her walk, but soon heard the almost silent calls through her headphones.