|0.3|

_______________Chapter 3 • Fuck school, fuck life————————————

_______________
Chapter 3 • Fuck school, fuck life
————————————

Leo groaned and shifted in her bed as she woke after a long night of texting and hunger.
"Fuck you sunlight." She groaned as she reached for her phone. "What time is it?"
She sat up as her hand made contact with her phone and took a glance at the time.

"...Holy shit, I'm gonna be late." She mumbled as she jumped out of her bed and quickly put on her customized uniform. She opted to wearing pants instead of skirts, so her brother bought her male uniform and she made the pants to shorts.

'Thank the heavens a school like Jae Won High School exists.' She thought as she bounced around her room, grabbing and putting on clothing that lay in random places.

Making sure she had everything, she grabbed her school bag and ran out her temporary home. She turned to lock her house, but noticed her new neighbor doing the same— and wearing Jae Won uniform??

They both paused and were silent for a few seconds before Daniel smiled, obviously happy that his friend was going to the same school as he was.
"Let's go Leo!"

Leo quickly made sure the lock was secure, and ran to a bouncing Daniel with a grin on her face.
'Suddenly, I'm not dreading school so much anymore.'

«—————————————•—————————————»

As the pair walked onto the school campus, both had suddenly caught the attention of both males and females alike. Most females were drawn to the tall and handsome Daniel, while a vast majority of males had to look twice to notice the short Leo walking beside him.

"C'mon Dan, lets goooo," Leo said impatiently as she tugged at his shirt. Because Leo was so small, she was barely able to tug as his elbow. Daniel chuckled as he sped up to Leo's pace.

"The fuck are you laughing at?" Leo growled playfully. Daniel sweatdropped as he silently gave in to Leo's antics.

"Hey, Hey, did you see him?"

"Who's the foreign hottie?"

As they bickered and walked across the school campus, they quickly became the hottest topic of the morning among all the students of their new school.

«—————————————•—————————————»

The pair wondered the halls until they stood at their assigned classroom.
"You're in the fashion department too?" Asked Daniel as they arrived.
"Uh-huh." Leo nodded as her hair bounced along. "I mean, designing is cool," she explained as she stuffed her hands into her pockets. "I like making designs— drawing too."