|0.1|

___________Chapter 1 • Her Arrival—————————

___________
Chapter 1 • Her Arrival
—————————

Leo yawned as she dragged her two full suitcases along South Korea's airport floor. Many heads turned at the sight of the silently cursing foreigner and even more marveled at the sight of her messy hair and general appearance.

She, because of the change in time zones, was incredibly irritable and tired. Each and every minor inconvenience had angered her, and the very sight of people made Leo want to kill the nearest thing accessible to her.

"This time zone shit is fucking me from all directions," she muttered. "And where the fuck is my brother??" Her search continued as other people continued to stare in wonder at the short Brazilian.

"Excuse me," asked a tall man that looked like he was in his early 20's. "Are you lost? So you need help finding your parents?" Leo stared blankly at the waiting man before registering what he had said.

      'Oh hell no.'

      Leo's eyebrow twitched as she breathed in and out steadily. How old did this motherfucker think she was? Leo was already irritated and that statement was the absolute last straw.
"Okay, listen here you little fu—".
"Leo!"

      The angered girl was interrupted by a deep raspy voice. 'Great, another bastard to deal with.'
She turned towards the source of the voice, but before she could utter a word, the guy wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

Of course, she instantly struggled against the person and kicked him where the sun didn't shine in the process. He instantly whimpered and let go of the glowering girl as he fell to the ground in pain.

She put her foot on the almost crying man's head and moved his body so she could see her victim's face. Huh, that's funny. The guy had the same curly brown-to-blue ombré hair as her brother. 'Maybe it's a trend here.' She thought as she roughly turned the man onto his back.

"That's what you get, ya pedo ass piece of shi—" She suddenly ended her sentence as she spotted her brother's face. "Wait—André?" Her brother slowly recovered as he stood up to apologize to the poor man who had to witness this.

As soon as the man ran off, André turned to Leo and smiled though his pain. "Welcome to Korea." He said weakly.

«—————————————•—————————————»

"Bro, I thought you knew me enough to know that I get pissed easily when I'm tired." Leo said, sipping an iced coffee her brother had gotten for her from an airport café.